Chapter 8

5 Weeks Later

(Brian)

"Thank you lovelies!" Freddie dropped the microphone and we all went backstage. It's been already 2 freaking hours of standing up. But it was amazing to play for the fans. "You guys did great!" I removed my guitar and ran my hand through my hair. "We're going to release two new albums. You know," Freddie placed his arm on my shoulder.

"We're almost done with the second one."

"I can't wait for the 4th one, it should be, HUGE!" Freddie danced around.

We all headed back of the concert, to do signings. "Hey! I'm Lauren!" One of them came up to me. "Well, hello, Lauren," I signed her album.

"I'm such a big fan of you, Brian."

"Yeah.."

"Would you like to go out sometime?"

"No thanks, I'm already taken. So why don't you hop off, alright," I waved at her.

"Well you don't know what you're missing," she winked at me while licking her lips.

"Aaaaand, I don't care."

I kept on signing more stuff, and then I found Roger with Lauren. "Roger! What in the world are you doing?!" I pulled him. "She was all over me!" He got scared.

"STOP! You're WITH Georgia. Get that through your head!"

"I'm sorry Brian! It's her fault, I tried to push her away!"

"You, move along now. You filthy slut," I looked at Lauren with anger as she scoffed and walked away.

"Brian, who are you..?" John came along.

"I don't know.." I covered myself.

"It's okay Brian, we all been there.."

"I just miss her a lot.. I miss Tania. I want to go back. Now."

"Brian, we can't do that. We're going to disappoint the fans."

"But we already been there 3 times, it's the same people.."

"Oh, John, we can cancel it. It's fine with me," Freddie hugged me.

"Yeah, I kinda miss it back there," Roger coughed, "Especially Georgia."

We headed back to the hotel and packed our bags. I just couldn't believe that we are actually heading back, I'm just going burst out in tears already! And the best thing, it's right on Christmas Day. Which it would be the best!

I waited outside on the hallways, were Freddie was having a hard time brushing his hair. "Brian, do you brush your hair?" I laughed, "Why would you bring that up?"

"Just wondering," Freddie started playing with hair. "Between, what are you going to do with that special gal?"

"Which one?"

"Don't be rude," Freddie and I laughed.

"I really don't know, I'll just be happy that she'll be in my arms. And I just want to make love with her, again and again and again," I fixed my scarf.

"I'm going to do that with Sydnee, bang, bang."

"T.M.I."

Everyone already got outside with their luggages and we took the elevator. Our luggages were already taken to the car, which that car leads to the plane. We signed out and said our goodbyes.

Leaving the hotel, we got into the car and drove to the shop near the airport. All of us except John, bough dozens of roses to our ladies. "John, where's your lady?" I looked at him. "The only lady I have, is my mother, I'm going to take her 500 flowers," he laughed.

John bought 3 dozens of flowers, in one bag, and 3 roses for each one of us to give to our ladies.

We got back into car that drove us to the airport. People gasped and screamed and asked for our autographs and take photographs with us. Then we went into the plane and I was shaking. I'm just really happy to see her face again!

Christmas Eve

(Tania)

It's already Christmas Eve and I'm stuck here in Brian's room. Since I already signed out of the hotel. "Merry Christmas!" Brian's mother came and hugged me. "Merry early Christmas!" I laughed.

"I'm going out with my friends, I'm sorry that I won't be here all day."

"Oh, don't worry. Just have a lot of fun!"

We hugged once again. After she left, I cleaned Brian's room and I found cute pictures of himself when he was little. Oh! Here's one where his tiny little buttcheeks showed! They're so adorable! I laughed as I look through them. The phone rang and it was Sydnee and Georgia. Both of them where together on a trip. We talked for hours, which it felt like 4 minutes. I heard screaming and they just hanged up the phone. I wonder what was going on.

I went downstairs and checked the time, 11:35 P.M. Almost Christmas. I began to wrap the presents I got for Brian and his mother. I knew Brian loves physics and stuff like that, so I bought him a telescope, so weird of me. And I got his mother a lovely neckless, with a heart.

I took a long shower, and suddenly a song pops out of no where and I get up, change without drying myself and run downstairs. There was a odd looking man inside our home, on Christmas Day?! Am I being robbed? I grabbed the gift wrapped beside me and went closely to the man. He stood there on the Christmas tree. As I got so close to him, he turned around.

It was Brian. With roses.

I dropped the wrapper and jumped into his arms. "Brian!" I cried. "I missed you so much Tania!" He hugged me tighter.

"This is a Christmas miracle!"

"I'm here. Don't worry."

"I missed you Brian," I cried on his chest.

"I missed you too Tania," he kissed me softly and wiped my tears away.

We stood there for a while, hugging each-other. "I missed your buttcheeks," I randomly squeezed one of his cheeks. "Tania!" He squealed and jumped. We both laughed and he didn't asked about the presents. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs and entered inside in his room.

"I'm sorry, I just want you," he whispered sexy. "What?" I said confused.

"I," he pulled me closer to his body, "want," he looked at me, "you," our lips locked for a while and we both fall on top of the bed. His hands were on my back and Brian run then down to my waist. His hair tickles my face and I giggled. "What are you giggling about?" He laughed. "It's just your hair," I played with it.

"It's too crazy for you," he kissed me again and then on my neck, and I felt his hand running towards my breast. As he touched it, I gasped.

"Brian," I got red.

"I'm sorry," he let go of me.

"No, I like it," I blushed more and more.

He removed his shirt and rubbed his hands on my knees. I got so scared of where this is going to.

Brian got red and saw my face red too. He kneeled down and kissed both of my knees. "We don't have to do this, if you want," he finally spoke as the redness went away. I sat up and hugged Brian tightly. "Can we do it another time?" I placed my head on his chest.

"Sure," he carried me and turned off the lights and we both laid on his tiny bed.

I was inside his arms and he kissed me softly and slowly, "I love you," he kissed me again.

"I love you too," I ran my hand down to squeeze his butt, "You still have the booty Brian."