Chapter 4

2 Months Later

(Daniel)

I woke up at 11 of the morning. Tania was already at her dance class. I took a quick shower and headed downstairs. I mostly do nothing while Tania is gone. The door knocked, I opened it and it was a old friend of mine, Amy. "Amy? What are you doing here?" I smiled. She hugged me tight, "I missed you buddie!"

"I missed you too!" I hugged her tighter. "What are you doing here?" She backed off.

"Oh, I was just visiting England, and I wanted to see how you are doing!"

"Haha, welcome! Come in." I let her in and we both got drinks and sat on the couch. She noticed a picture of me and Tania.

"Say, who is this?"

"That's my, girlfriend," I smiled.

"Huh? She must have feelings for you," she laughed.

"Yeah... You know how it is," I took a sip from my beer.

Amy got closer to me, her breathe smelled like cigarettes and whiskey. I just love it. I felt her hand rubbing on thigh. "Woah. Amy!" I stood up spilling beer on the floor. "No, we can't do this."

"Why?" She laid on the couch.

"Because... I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend!" Of course I wanted, she was one of my high school sweethearts. The HOTTEST girl in school. But I'm just afraid that Tania will just barge in.

The door unlocked itself and Amy began to sit down normally and I began to slurp the beer out of the floor. Disgusting of me. "Daniel, don't slurp it, clean it!" Tania laughed. I got up and she was placing her bags on the closet near by. "Hello, Amy," she stretched. "Woah, how does she knows my name..." Amy laughed.

"Don't you remember? You always made fun of me."

"Oh! I remember you, the one with the glasses. Four eyes. You were like the only girl who ever wore glasses."

"Why are you here anyways?"

"I'm just visiting your man. It's been a while since I've seen his face," she winks at me as Tania rolls her eyes.

"I'll be heading upstairs," Tania pecked my cheek and left me with Amy.

(Tania)

I didn't told Daniel were I was going. Since I'm going to meet Brian at the studio with the band. I took a quick shower and just slipped into some jeans and wore a Pink Floyd shirt. I put on my sweater and hid my keys inside the pocket. I quietly began to go downstairs, grabbing my backpack, and I saw Amy kissing Daniel. "Well, don't forget the condoms are upstairs," I laughed a little with a breaking voice. I slammed the door and just thought, 'Hey, this happens a lot, just get over about it.'

I began to walk to the studio where I found everyone outside. "Brian, your girlfriend came!" Freddie pointed at me and I blushed. Brian turned around and he had this big smile on his face. "I can't believe that you made it!" He hugged me tight. "Well, I just wanted to be away.." I said quietly.

"Did he did anything bad?"

"Nah, he just brought his girlfriend back."

"Tania.."

"Let's just forget about this and head inside." Brian began to wipe my tear away with his soft thumb. I forgot the sweet, caring feeling of this.

We headed inside and John began to pulled me away from Brian, which he didn't noticed. "I'm sorry to cause such a ruckus. But today is Freddie's birthday, incase you didn't know, we already have everything prepared as we head inside," he smiled at me. "I know, I already have his present," I smiled back at him and we both continued walking. Freddie came inside first and he just froze. We all walked around him and yelled surprise. His face was priceless and so adorable. "Guys, you shouldn't have.." He blushed and smiled. "We did," Sydnee and Georgia came in hugging Freddie.

We all got to have a very fun tiny surprise party with the band. Freddie gots loads of stuff from every one of us! And they even sang for us, which Brian sang so beautiful. It was time all to go and we hugged each-other goodnight.

"Tania! Wait up!" Brian came running towards me. Which it just reminded me when I first met him. "Do you need a ride back home?" He asked. I turned around to him, "I'd love to," I smiled.

(Brian)

We both entered the car quietly and I started the car. "Can we go somewhere else? She asked shyly. "Sure, whatever you need," I smiled at her.

I drove to the park near by and we both got off. She walked near a bench and I began to take out my acoustic guitar. "Brian, are you going to sing for me?" She laughed. "Darling, it's singing and dancing," I winked at her.

I began to strum my guitar and sang,

"Funny how love is everywhere just look and see

Funny how love is anywhere you're bound to be

Funny how love is every song in every key"

I stopped and placed my guitar on the bench and looked at Tania. I grabbed both of her hands and pulled her closely to me. "Brian..?" Her eyes widened. "Shhh, let me finish.." I laughed quietly. We both began to slow dance under the light and I began to continue singing the rest of the words. Tania smiled and blushed a little. And I would laugh as I sing to her. It was so wonderful to do this with her.

As I finished, we both stopped and stared at each-other. "Umm... I'm sorry," I smiled awkwardly. "It's okay, you were great," she wrapped her arms around me as I did the same. I loved this feeling. "I love you, Brian..." She said quietly.

"I love Chinese food.." I randomly said.

She laughed at me, and I laughed at myself. We both got in the car and drove her back home. It was awkward but I do love her.

We reached in front if the house, "Well, I hope that skank is gone," she said. "I love you too..." I finally said, blushing. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She closed the door and headed inside. I waited for her to get inside and drove off to get some Chinese food.