Chapter 7

Thanksgiving Day

(Brian)

It was already Thanksgiving day, and it was happening in my house with my mother and family. The food was already set on the table, along with drinks. I had a hard time choosing on what to wear, but I went along with a tuxedo. As I went downstairs, everyone was already here. "Brian!" Roger kissed my cheek, "I missed you so much baby!" He kept on hugging me, not letting go. "Did you drank all the wine?" I laughed.

"No," he hiccuped.

"Roger.. I missed you too," I laughed. I hugged everyone and the family, but I still haven't seen Tania anywhere. "Georgia!" I grabbed her arm, "Where's Tania?" She looked at me and smiled, "She's on her way, don't worry Brian. You know the hotel is right next door."

I decided to sit on the couch next to the door while everyone were secretly stuffing food into their mouths. Finally the door flew open. "Tania!" I hugged her tightly as she tried to wrap her arms around me. "Brian, you're squeezing me!" She laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you during our tours. Do you wanna go eat?"

"That's why I'm here for!" We both laughed and went to the table and greeted everyone to Tania. Seemed that they liked her now. Especially my cousin, Thomas.

We all had a great dinner, and a laugh too. "Alright, I have an announcement!" Freddie got up while tapping his wine glass. "As we all have been missing everyone, and we have like couple of hours left to reach the air-port. We are now the well-known band in UK." Everyone applauded, "And, we'll we visiting the States too, along with Japan. Thank you very much!" He bowed and finished eating.

"Brian, can we have a talk in your room?" Tania looked at me with her sad eyes. I nodded and took her hand upstairs. We both sad on the bed, it was an awkward silence. Before I could speak, Tania just burst out in tears and hugged me tightly. "I don't want you to leave me again," she cried. "I'm sorry, I just wish I could take you with me.. But then, we are just going to be busy and busy.." I hugged her tighter.

"I'm going to miss you a lot.."

"I'm also going to miss you too.. How about this," I looked at her. Her blotchy face got me so badly, "Let me take you to the states with me."

"Brian, are you serious? This is like, woah!" she smiled huge.

"I'm serious, and I want to make it up to you! Between, you already went everywhere here in the Uk. So let me ta-" She interrupted me by jumping on me and kissing me.

"I'm still going to miss you anyways," she laughed.

"Come on, let's head downstairs," I kissed her passionately.

We ate dessert and said our goodbyes. My family kept on hugging me so tightly, "Be careful," my mother said. "She's one lucky lady," my favorite uncle told me. "She is," I looked at Tania. She stood there talking to cousin Thomas, while wiping her tears away. I just felt bad for leaving her alone, but I had to do it for the band.

We said our goodbyes again and I invited Tania to go to the airport with me. We got in the car with everyone else and drove off. "I'm really, really, going to miss you guys, especially Georgia," Roger kissed her. "John, you haven't said anything," Sydnee said. "Yeah, it's just, I just feel alone, and I like being that way, but thanks for noticing me," he laughed quietly. All of us began to hug John and he started moving around and laughed.

We arrived at the airport and everyone's smiles became to frowns. Our bags was already inside the plane, so all we had to do in hop right in the plane and go bye-bye. Freddie already got in, same thing with Roger, they both kissed their ladies and stuff.

But Tania and I were still hugging, we didn't wanted to let go of each-other. "Promise me you'll call me when you reach there," Tania began to cry. "Don't cry, I promise," I kissed her.

"I'm going to miss you more and more.."

"I'll be back soon, and I'm taking you with me, remember?"

"I know, but it won't be the same.. When are you coming back?"

"I really don't know, probably by the end of January. And I'll have few months with you. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. And I won't run off with another girl," I kissed her.

"Have fun Brian. I'll miss you.."

"I love you," I kissed her again and again and again and again until John pulled me away from her, and I reached out my arm to feel her again, but I was late. By the door, I grabbed myself by the handle. "I LOVE YOU!" I screamed at her, since the plane started to make sounds. Tania smiled and cried more and screamed out "I love you too!" We blew each-other kisses and then the door closed. It's going to be such a long time without her..