Chapter 2

(Brian)

I woke up in my own room, the blanket was on the floor and I sat there thinking. The door opened and it was my mother, "Sweetie," she said happily, "Breakfast is ready if you would like to eat." I smiled at her and she closed the door. I put on some jeans and a shirt and ran downstairs.

My friends were already in there, eating. "Brian's here!" Roger screamed. "Yay...." I mumbled. I sat down in front of Freddie and next to John and Roger. As I was eating Roger just asked, "Does your girlfriend have any girls for me and Freddie?" I dropped my fork onto the plate, "She's just a friend, and probably she does." Freddie began to spoke, "Between, our album would go on sale tomorrow." My eyes widened, "What?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes, Brian! We're going to be HUGE!"

"Wow, I never thought this day would come.." I smiled big and covered my face since tears began to appear.

For a while they left to get stuff for our party tomorrow. "Mom, I'm heading out!" I put on my shoes and headed outside. I looked around and walked to the nearest record store. Without looking where I was going, I swung my arms and hit someone. "Oh dear, I'm sorry!" I looked behind me. She laughed, "It's okay, Brian."

"Tania?!" A smile appeared on my face and someone came up behind her, "Do you know this guy?" He asked. "Daniel, it's okay, he's just a friend of mine. We both go to the dance studio.." She got scared.

"I'll just leave, I don't want to cause any trouble.." I laughed nervously and left them.

(Tania)

It was a 20 minute walk to reach home. Daniel kept on looking at me with a weird face. "For crying out loud, I'm not cheating on you!" I told him and ran upstairs. I threw myself on the bed looking up to the ceiling. Daniel came in and laid next to me. "I'm sorry I acted that way.." He wraps his arms around me. I pushed him back, "Leave me alone.. I just want some rest.." Daniel kissed my cheek and left the room.

It was already the next day and I heard a new album is coming up. From a band named, "Queen."

I changed into my dance clothes and headed downstairs. Daniel was sleeping on the couch. "Daniel..?" I asked quietly. He spread his arms open and I laid next to him. "I missed you," he kissed me. "I missed you too," I smiled. We both looked at each-other for a while and I felt his hand running down my back. He reached my butt and I fell to the floor and got up. "I'm sorry.. I'm leaving.." I closed the door and I heard him groan.

Entering the studio, I saw Brian talking to Sydnee and Georgia. Well, he's probably like that.. Going after one girl to another. He looked at me as I placed down my stuff. "Tania! I have this party going on today.. I was hoping that you would come." Brian came up to me with an invitation. "Sure, I'll be happy to go!" I smiled at him.

We began to start practicing our dances. Yet, we had some accidents and laughs. But Brian is just the cutest human being to ever lived on this planet, sorry Daniel.

We said our goodbyes and headed back home. Thank god Daniel wasn't there, he's probably out playing basketball with his friends. I hopped into the shower just thinking of what to wear. Wrapping the towel around me, I found my dress that I haven't wore for years. It was a polka dot dress like the 50s and I began to put it on, which fitted me perfectly and put one some black high heels. Since my hair was short, I let it down and my curls were perfect.

I grabbed my sweater, locked the door and drove to Brian's house. There were cars everywhere, different types. I already noticed Sydnee's, she's probably with Georgia. I walked up to the door and before I could knock, Brian opened it and there he was. A tall handsome man in a suit with a bright smile that would make any girl fall in love with.