Chapter 30

(Roger)

Everyone decided to stay a while with Sydnee and Richard, except Brian. He just wandered off alone. They took Sydnee and the baby to the hospital and we all hang out in her house. "This is really amazing," Georgia smiled. "I freaked out a lot and oh my god. I didn't know what to do!" Freddie sighed. "Hey, it's all over now. So tell us, how are you doing?" John patted him in the back.

"Well, I'm getting better..."

"No. You're not. You're walking slowly and getting cramps every second. Have you been taking the pain killers?"

"John, just shut up. Please," I looked at him sadly.

"Sorry, I'm just afraid of losing Freddie the burrito," we all laughed.

"Anyways. You guys can go home now. And I'll be going to the Sydnee to check on her and the baby," Freddie smiled.

All of us said goodbye to each-other and we took Tania and her kids for a ride to our house. "So, you guys want ice cream?" I asked. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" The kids shouted.

"Okay, right after I.." I began to fart.

"Roger!" Georgia slapped my arm and laughed.

"Come on, let's go but snacks."

After coming home from the store, the kids went to the room to play with Marley. "Hey, can you do me a favor?" Tania came up to me. "Sure thing. What is it?" I smiled.

"Can you check on Brian..?"

"Umm.." I looked to Georgia and she nodded. "Sure thing. Is there anything you want me to tell him?"

"Not really..."

"I'll come up with something," I grabbed her shoulders and smiled.

"Thank you, Roger," she gave me the house led and gave me a friendly hug.

I rode to Brian's house, which wasn't that far away. Once I opened the door, everything was so dark. I fell down to the floor by being tripped by Brian's long legs. "Watch it there sweet cheeks," he laughed. "Brian, are you drunk?" I got up and turned on the lamp.

"TURN IT OFF!" He threw me the empty bottle with his red darkened face.

"Are you fucking serious, Brian?!" I stood up.

"Yes," he stood up. "No," he sat back down.

"Why with another woman?"

"I don't know.."

"Is Tania not good enough for you?"

"That's what you agreed on about Georgia," he laughed.

"Jesus fucking christ!" I began throwing my arm to the air.

"Tania's alright," he giggled. "But, we are just like, drifting apart.. It's her fault, not mine."

"Oh. Your fault? No, you haven't been there whenever Tania needed you. So shut up and face the consequences!"

"Nah.."

"You're being a jerk, you know that?"

"Oh, so now you're bullying me?"

"Listen, Brian. You either apologize or continue dating the woman you've been seeing."

"The second option."

I stood there looking at Brian. He stood up and said with his whiskey breath, "It's my life." I looked at him, "Well then, welcome to hell, a table for you and your lovely woman."

"Stop being like that."

"No! You get your head out of your ass and think this again!"

"You know what, just fuck off!"