Chapter 14

A Week Later

(Freddie)

Sydnee and I were already heading to Georgia, she was living in a motel. Can you believe her? In a motel! I just felt bad for that poor soul. We knocked on the door, and she let us in with a smile. "Hello, darling!" I hugged her tight, so did Sydnee. "How are you?" Sydnee asked. "Ehh, good, I guess," Georgia rubbed her eyes.

"You really need some help," I looked at Georgia sadly.

"I know, I just don't know what to do!" Georgia began to freak out.

I wrapped my arms around Sydnee and kissed her cheek. "I told Roger to come," I whispered in Sydnee's ear. "And he's coming."

"Guys, get a room, at least Tania and Brian understand," Georgia rolled her eyes.

"Alright, do you need something?"

"I want food," Georgia laid on the bed.

The door knocked, "I'll get it," Georgia opened the door.

It was Roger. With food.

Bless his soul.

"I umm..." Roger stuttered. "I just wanted to give you these.." Roger handed a plate of food and some sweets in a bag. "Do you want to come in?" Georgia shyly asked and he entered.

"We should leave you guys alone," Sydnee grabbed my hand.

"The door is out there," Georgia pointed.

"Nah, we'll go to the restroom," Sydnee and I went to the restroom.

We got down and looked what happened on the bottom. We could even hear them breathing.

Both of them said their name at the same time. "You go," Roger chuckled. "Well, thank you for the food.." Georgia said.

"Really Georgia, you just don't say thank you!" I whispered to myself.

"Georgia," Roger sounded serious. "I-I want you back."

"What?"

"I want you back! I love you! I couldn't even get out of the house! And Freddie made me!"

"Roger!"

"Georgia!"

I opened the door and Georgia and Roger were already kissing each-other on the bed. "Well you guys made up," Sydnee laughed. "Yup," I chuckled. "We'll leave you guys," I grabbed a box of chocolate on the way and went home with Sydnee

We entered inside the house, "Oh Freddie!" Sydnee gasped.

"What happened dear?" I set down the chocolates on the table.

"Aren't we going to the river today with everyone?"

"Oh my god! Yes! I forgot to tell Georgia!"

"It's alright, sweetie. I think Roger knows." We both started to change and pack up our things.

(Tania)

Brian and I were already sitting on the planks, with our feet in the river. "I'm starving!" Brian removed his shirt. "For?" I eyed him.

"For one of your sweet kisses," he winked at me and kissed me on the lips.

"We arrived!" Dayana screamed, pulling Brian by his hair. "Don't you do harm to her!"

"Damn, Dayana! Easy on my hair," Brian laughed as Dayana let go.

"Alright. Harm her, I'll be ripping off your hair. Even better, shave it."

"NO!" Brian gasped and hid behind me.

"So who's ready for a lovely picnic?" John set down a blanket.

"Not us. We still have to wait." Brian wrapped his arms around me.

Minutes later, everyone started to arrived, bringing food and towels and many stuff.

"Finally! You guys made it!" Brian greeted them so did I. "So who's ready?" I laughed, "Not me."

Freddie and Roger and John already jumped in the pool so did the girls. "Come on Brian and Tania!" They all shout. "I'm just going to set up the food," I got scared. I took off my shirt, since I was wearing a top bikini piece along with shorts. And then I set up the food calmly. Brian was laughing by the edge of the planks. "Come," Brian held out his hand. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Ready?" He whispered. "For?" I widened my eyes.

"FOR A BYE BYE!" Brian drop both of us in the river.

The water was cold and warm at the same time. Brian still didn't let go of me. We gasped for air and I began laughing at him. "What's wrong with me?" Brian blushed. "It's your" I laughed harder, "hair!" Brian began on smiling awkwardly, Roger and John began on trying to "drown" him with his hair.

Brian got out and dried himself. His muscular back was so incredible sexy, the wind blowing his hair and he's just there looking relaxed. I made a squeal sound. "Are you alright?" Georgia laughed at me. I nodded yes. "Come on guys! Let's go eat!" Dayana demanded as everyone got out and I kept on swimming. Everyone already began eating and I got out quietly.

Finally, I can do something while they're facing that way. I removed my shorts, I had an underwear on and I began pulling it out, the wedgie pain lasted for a while.

SPANK!

Someone slapped my butt and I turned around to see who it was. "Brian!" My eyes widened as he continued laughing. "I'm sorry! I had the urge!" Brian stuffed his face with grapes.

"Oh my god."

"I saw the way you were looking at me!" Brian nearly choked.

"Guys! Come on now! You're going to miss out on John's cheese on toast!" Roger screamed out.

Brian and I walked together, and I felt Brian's hand on my butt, where he spanked me. "I'm sorry," he chuckled a little bit.

All of us ate all of the food, which was amazing! Dayana and John had to go home early since they're going to meet Dayana's parents. The rest of us stayed late. Laying on the grass watching the stars.

"Hey, Brian. Don't you all this astronomy stuff?" Freddie spoke out.

Roger was already mid-drunk, "Didn't you meant, 'ASStronomy.'" We all laughed.

Everyone decided to camp out by the lake, even if we have to be by the studio tomorrow morning.

"Tania!" Brian whispered. "Hm?" I looked at him.

"I forgot the pillows!" Brian freaked out.

"It's alright!" Freddie came. Laying on top of Brian. "Brian can be your fabulous pillow!"

"Freddie! Are you also drunk?" I laughed.

"Who knows, I'm just having fun."

"Go with Sydnee! She might be waiting."

"BANG BANG SYDNEE! Here I come!" Freddie crawled over to Sydnee weirdly.

I rested my head on top of Brian's chest while he used one of the extra blankets as a pillow. "Freddie was right," I laughed. Brian and I kissed repeatedly. "Next time," Brian laughed, "Your ass is going to be my pillow."