Chapter 20

4 Years Later

(Tania)

Well, Sydnee and Freddie got married at the same day when Georgia's kid were born. Yup, she now has two. Felix and Lola. Both of them are so adorable! But Georgia got married too, and Dayana is doing way better, she's now engaged with John. Awe. And Sydnee is now pregnant! And then, Brian, well, he's engaged with Lauren. Supposedly, Lauren is "pregnant." And Brian had to do the right thing.

Now, I'm here, missing Brian, like hell. I haven't dated anyone, especially Daniel. He already has a girlfriend which I'm okay with. And the guys are making a new album, "The Game."

Freddie told me that Brian wrote songs of me in this album and others.

Anyway....

Sydnee made me go to Brian's engagement party, which I'm actually scared to go, because I haven't seen Brian for a while, only in pictures not in person. I took a warm shower and wore a bright yellow skirt dress with a black belt on the waist with some cute black pumps with bows on the front. My hair was naturally curly, so it was alright. I put on some colorful bracelets and a bit of light make-up.

I ran downstairs and found Daniel sitting next to his girl, Mimi. "I'm going to the party," I grabbed my purse. "Aren't you scared?" Daniel looked at me and smiled.

"A little bit. But I'll be alright."

"Have fun," he smiled and we both waved.

Sydnee's car appeared out of the driveway and I got in. "Hey Freddie and Sydnee," I got comfortable. "Hey!" Sydnee said.

"So, let's go.."

We drove to Brian's house. I had random flashbacks of us. We arrived, and everyone got off except me. I sat there, I was frozen. "Aren't you coming, darling?" Freddie opened the door. "I'm sorry, I'm scared," I shook my head. "You'll be fine," Freddie grabbed my hand and closed the door behind me. Sydnee and Freddie walked in front of me and I stood behind them.

They knocked the door and Brian answered it, "Glad you could make it!"

I missed his voice..

They went inside and I stood there, looking at Brian. Brian looked at me and opened the door wider. I entered without saying a word or looking back at him and went straight to the living room. Brian's mother was there, great.

"Tania? It's been a long time!" She smiled and hugged me. "Hey, Mrs. May," I smiled awkwardly.

"You look so beautiful!"

"Thank you, so do you!"

"I'm not happy about this," she sat down and made me sat down next to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Brian is marrying that whore bag!"

"Ruth! Watch the language," I laughed quietly.

"Please, oh, I haven't talked like this for ages! But I'm not happy for him, I just think that Lauren just made this up for the money or something!"

"I know how you feel," I held her hand.

"Brian keeps on talking about you whenever he talks to Lauren," she smiled.

"That's sweet," I smiled.

"He hasn't washed the shirt you wore, the Hendrix one. He misses you.."

"Ruth, I don't know if we're going to be back together. A child can't grow up with a father. It's okay, anyways, I also miss him.." I looked down at my shoes.