Chapter 17

(Sydnee)

Freddie was sleeping peacefully on the bed, I began rubbing his soft face. Freddie woke up silently and kissed my lips before I knew it. "Morning, sweet cheeks," Freddie ran his hand down to my butt and squeezed it. I squealed, "No touchie!"

"But it's all mine!" He winked.

"And you're all mine," I got on top of him.

"Woah, I think I know where this is going to," Freddie winked.

"You know?"

"I know.."

"Great. Because I'm going to get dressed," I got off and laughed.

"Awe, you tricked me.."

"Revenge!"

"I have to get dressed too, I'm going to rehearsals. To whatever his fucking name is studio," Freddie got up and began picking out his suit.

I sat on the bed looking at Freddie. He knew what I needed. Freddie smiled and put on my heels like Cinderella. "Madam," he chuckled while slipping the heel onto my left foot. Then he help me stand. "Freddie, I know how to stand," I laughed.

"I know, but this is just my favorite part," he smiled.

Then he kissed me lightly on my lips. I fixed his collar and his sleeves. We both did the bed and tidy up the room a little bit. Someone knocked on the door. "I'll go get it!" I squeezed Freddie's bum and ran do the door.

I opened the door slowly, and it was Daniel. How the fuck does he knows my address?

"Hey Sydnee," Daniel smiled nervously. I slowly began taking off my heel. "Well, come in," I smiled and hid the shoe behind my back as Daniel came inside. "IDIOT!" I began hitting him again on the back of his head and his back.

"Shit Sydnee!" Daniel fell to the ground. "I just wanted to talk to you!"

"Go sit on the couch," I demanded him while putting my heel back on. Freddie looked at me and laughed, "Hey Da- dick head," Freddie laughed more. "I'm going now, sweetie," Freddie kissed me and left.

"Alright," I sat on the other side of the room. "What do you want to talk about?"

"About, Tania.."

"What's wrong with her?!" I freaked out.

"Nothing. I just wanted to know if she still have feelings for me."

"Well, she rarely speaks about you and her feelings.."

"Oh," Daniel sighed.

"Between, you should stop bringing sluts into Tania's house."

"I know."

"SO YOU DO BRING THEM?"

"No!"

"Oh, okay," I looked at him seriously.

"Do you hate me?"

"Loathe."

"Alright. I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'll be leaving."

"Wait," I stood up as he walked by me.

"What?" He turned around.

"Umm.. Would you mind cleaning my house?"

"No!" Daniel laughed and left the house.

I locked the door after he left and myself some tea. I thought about Freddie for a while. Until someone knocked on the door. I set my tea down and ran to the door. I opened it and it was Georgia. She looked depressed, and she had a bag.