Chapter 18

(Brian)

I woke up with a smile, thinking I was still home, but I looked next to me and I just imagined Tania being there. But my smile turned down. I laid on the bed again looking up to the ceiling. I had a flashback when Tania and I made romance. Then I came back to reality were Freddie was on top of me. "OH MY GOD!" I panicked and fell to the floor. "Bri? Are you alright?" Freddie laughed.

"Yeah, I just had a flashback and the-"

"We're going back home."

"But, we've been here for a day."

"Brian, you were drunk the whole 3 weeks," Freddie laughed. "Now pack up, darling! Time to see your girl!" Freddie left and Georgia came in.

I placed the luggage on my bed checking everything is ready. "What's wrong, Georgia? What's with the face?" I looked at her and she sat down. "I'm pregnant." Georgia said quietly.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant.." She looked at me.

"But it's Roger's?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if he is going to believe me this time."

"He will, don't worry. He wanted to build a little cute family with you. He will understand," I smiled at her.

"Thank your for understanding," Georgia hugged me and left the room. Then Sydnee came in, "Need any help?" I looked at her and nodded no. "Are you excited about Tania?" She laughed.

"Duh.." I made the most disgusting face.

"How's Dayana?"

"She's still into some coma thing, but in other words she's alright."

"That's good, we're waiting for you downstairs. And I bought something for Tania. Something sexy." Sydnee winked at me and patted my back, "You might get a boner."

I laughed and zipped up my bag and headed downstairs. Everyone was already putting their luggage down and signing out. Georgia was still nervous being around Roger. We went to the car that drove us to the airport. We got into a private airplane and we sat everywhere. Then Georgia made her move.

"Guys," she stood up. "I would like to make an announcement. And I'm really scared saying this. Especially to you Roger."

"What is it?" We all asked.

"Roger and I, are going to have a baby."

Everyone stood frozen, I pretended to be surprised. Georgia stood there scared. Roger broke the silence, "Are you serious?"

"Yes.." She got scared.

"Georgia.." Roger was already in tears. "Come here," Roger stood up and hugged her tight. "I love you, Georgia. And this little baby." He kissed her and patted her tummy.

All of us went with them and gave them a huge group hug. "What is it?" Freddie asked. "I don't know, it's still little to know what it is," Georgia smiled and wiped Roger's tears.

For the past 2 hours we were all telling each-other stories and laughing like crazy. I was still excited to see Tania. John came over to the empty seat next to me. "Do you think Dayana will be fine?" He asked me. "She is fine, John. Don't worry. You should be happy that she's doing better," I smiled at him.

"Thank you. What are you going to do after you're back home?"

"I don't know.."

"Going to finish what you started?" John winked at me.

"It's been ages."

"Oh my god," he laughed so hard.

"Laugh all you want."