Chapter 9

2 Weeks Later

(Sydnee)

"Oh Freddie! That was A-Mazing!" I wrapped my arms around his chest. His hairs tickled my face but I liked the feeling. "I've always wanted to do this with you, darling," he kissed my forehead while running his fingers through my hair.

"I love you," we both said at the same time and kissed again.

Clearly to say, this is the best surprise ever! I missed him so much. "You want to go visit Brian and Tania later on with the others?" Freddie asked politely.

"Sure.."' We both took a nap, still naked wrapping each-other.

Hours later, it was already 6 P.M. And we got up and took a shower together, it was romantic. As we both got out, Freddie yanked my towel off me and started chasing me around. But then, we were going to be late so we changed into something casual.

"Are you ready to go, darling?" He looked at me. I nodded with a smile, he kissed me lightly and we both headed to the car. Freddie still couldn't drive, so I just drove to Brian's house.

"Is that Tania?" Freddie pointed out to the window. "What?" I pressed the brakes and looked at her. It was Tania, she was in tears. Freddie and I got out of the car and ran up to her. "Tania! What's wrong?" I grabbed her shoulders and hugged her. "It's nothing," she sniffed.

"Something's wrong! I've known you for 3 years."

"It's Daniel," she let out a sigh, "He wants me back."

"What?! But you're with Brian! Leave that jerk, you have Brian!" I shook her. "Hey! Sydnee, calm down!" Freddie pulled me lightly. "Sydnee, don't hurt her," he laughed a little.

"Between, why are you crying?" Freddie wiped Tania's tears.

"It's just, he almost.. He almost raped me. Or I don't know.."

"But at least you're fine, right?"

"Does it looks like I'm fine?" Tania showed her left face, covered in a bruise.

"THAT JERK!" Freddie and I both screamed.

We got her into the car, Freddie was behind with her trying to confront her. "It's okay, it will be okay!" Freddie kept on saying it several times. "And where's Brian?" I stopped in front of Brian's house. "He's just sleeping, or practicing, or I don't know," Tania sniffled.

(Brian)

The door knocked and I ran downstairs to open it. It was Sydnee, Freddie and Tania. "What's going on..?" I scratched my head. Freddie showed me about Tania. She had a bruise on her left cheek. I pushed Freddie and Sydnee out of my way and hugged Tania, bursting out of tears. "I'm sorry," I began to cried. "I should've gone with you!" I hugged her tighter. "Brian, it's okay.." she said quietly.

"Who did this?"

"It was me," someone spoked. Daniel for sure. I turned around, backing up Tania with Freddie. "I did this to her," he poked me on the chest. "Why?" I stood up tall above him.

"Because I don't want her seeing you."

"You had your chance little boy. Run along."

"No!" He shoved me to the ground.

I looked at him, rubbing my eyes, and I got up again. "No? Don't you have a better answer?"

He shrugged and poked me again. "Enough with the pokes," angrily I said. But he just poked me again and again. I didn't know where was this leading to, I just punched him on the face, breaking his nose. He was on the ground, covering up his nose. "You jerk! I'll get you back someday!" Daniel got up with his hand full of blood and ran away.

I stood there quietly. "What a punch!" Freddie grabbed my shoulder and I let out a chuckle. I went over to Tania and held her in my arms. "He won't bother you again.." I whispered. "Because I'll go everywhere where you go," I kissed her and took her inside. Freddie and Sydnee were outside, "Sorry guys, it's time to go home," I smiled at them.

Going to my room, Tania was already using my guitar. I crawled up to her giving her a big kiss on her cheek, "Can you show me something?" I asked her. She nodded and only strummed the G chord. Just that. I sat behind her, placing my hands on her hands and showing her where to go and what to do. She had soft hands and I just rubbed them. "Brian?" She giggled.

"Yes?"

"I think I'm ready," she looked at me with her beaten face. She looked so strong.

"Ready?"

"Yes. I want to do, it."

I laid my guitar on the floor and we both stared at each-other. "Are you sure?" I asked again and she nodded. I turned her body towards mine, she was sitting on my lap. I rubbed my hands on her thighs and kissed her passionately.