Chapter 10

(Brian)

We both stood next to the bed, awkwardly. I gently pulled off her sweater and she flinched. "It's okay, I won't do no harm," I kissed her. I gently removed her shirt and she wrapped herself with her arms. I took off my shirt and my pants. Her eyes widened and I laughed, "What's wrong, Tania?" She coughed, "You're huge.."

"Is this your first time?"

"Yes.."

"It's also mine.. But I feel relaxed with you," I kissed her slowly while removing her bra.

We both heard rain droplets falling down, "Seems it's about to rain," I whispered. "I'm scared to take off my pants," Tania laughed. I continued to kiss her while smiling between. I ran my hands down her curves and reach her belt loops on her pants. "Don't hurt me," she whispered. "I won't," I began to unzip her pants and pull them down slowly.

I moved her to bed and crawled on top of her. "I don't know what to do," I blushed. "Ask your mother," Tania laughed. "I'm just playing. Just stick it in or I don't know," she kissed me. I know that I'll regret doing this, but I had to.

I ran my hands down to her black panties. I touched her flesh. I'm scared now. I gently moved my hand around as Tania grabbed the bed sheets tightly and moaned my name quietly.

What was I doing? I'm scared to change it and it would be bad.

I gently removed her underwear and I removed mine too. "Brian.." she whispered, "I need you."

Those words hit me really hard. I slowly inserted inside her and I kissed her lips. "I'm here now," I whispered.

I moved slowly and slowly. The rain began to pour hard now. "Brian, it hurts," Tania cried a little. I looked at her, "I'm sorry, I'm goi-"

"But I don't care," she interrupted me, placing her hands on my arms.

I grabbed her body and we both turned around. Her body on top of mine and I'm on the bottom. She moved up and down slowly and fast at the same time. I ran my hands everywhere on her torso.

Then we heard footsteps. "Brian? Are you there honey?" It was my mother. "Shit," we both said with a laugh.

(Tania)

My heart skipped a beat, Brian's mother was here. We both got off and dressed in our pajamas quickly, putting our clothes into the cabinet. The door flew open and we were already 'singing.'

"Brian, Tania, Thomas came," she smiled at us, "And dinner's ready." She closed the door and Brian and I laughed. "Well, that was really, good," Brian bit his lip staring at me chest. "Brian! Stop being a pervert," I covered myself.

"You're the one who keeps on touching my butt!"

"Come on, let's get dinner," I kissed him as we both went downstairs.

"Tania! I never noticed that bruise, are you okay?!" Brian's mother came up to me. "Yeah, I just fell," I lied. She kept on hugging me.

We all sat down on the table, quietly. Thomas kept on eyeing on us weirdly. "Why are you guys not dressed up?" He took a spoon full of peas. "It's already 8 of the night," Brian drank his water. I ate in silence as everyone else was telling each-other some childhood stories. "Tania, when are going back to dancing?" Brian looked at me. "I haven't gotten a call from the teacher, like it's been like, 3 weeks.." I kept on munching my food quietly.

"Is something wrong?" Thomas asked.

"No, nothing," I got up and cleaned the dishes.

"Brian, she's a keeper!" I heard Thomas. "Were you guys grinding the meat?" Brian dropped the fork, "No! Now finish your food."

"I'll be staying here for a few days."

"Why?"

"Mom is at the hospital.."

"What about dad?"

"He's with your dad."

"Oh yeah... I'm going to bed. Night."

I looked at Brian going upstairs, Thomas was staring at me. "Can you give me some meat?" He asked. "What?" I turned around and he continued eating. I rushed myself to Brian's room. He was laying on his bean couch. "What's wrong?" He patted his lap for me to sit on, which I did. "It's your cousin, he makes uncomfortable," I looked at my hands.

"Why?"

"While you were gone, to finish the tour, he kept on staring at me, and touching me while we talked.."

"How come you never told me!?" His voice got louder.

"I'm sorry!" I looked at him in his eyes.

We both stared at each-other and kissed. "Should we finish what we started?" Brian kissed my neck.

"I don't know, wouldn't Thomas or your mother might ruin it."

"Yeah, let's just go to bed," Brian picked me up, turned off the lights and placed both of us on the bed. He wrapped the blanket around us and then his arms. "I love you, Tania," he kissed my cheek. "I love you too, Brian," I turned to him and kissed him on the lips, then we dozed off.

The next day, Brian was already gone, and I had this massive headache and it was still raining. I went downstairs where I found Brian and Thomas sitting together. "Good-morning!" Brian smiled at me. "Morning," I sat between his legs on the couch. "You're so warm," I closed my eyes. Brian began playing with my hair.

"Have you heard from Freddie?"

"No, not either from Sydnee or Georgia.."

"Want to go for a walk then?" Brian messed up my hair.

"Sure," I tried to reach for his hair.

"Thomas you coming?" Brian asked, I hope he says no.

"Nah, I'll stay here," he relaxed himself as we both got up.

We went outside in our pajamas and hoodies. "Last night, was amazing," Brian held my hand. "Brian Brian Brian.." I rolled my eyes playfully at him. Brian took my bracelet and ran away from it. He was a fast runner and I tried to catch him up. Then at last, he fell on his stomach and I randomly bumped into a young lady, dropping her green tea. "Oh ma'am! I'm so sorry!" I picked up her cup. "It's okay, it always happen!" She laughed.

She sounded familiar. Her voice is familiar. We both looked at each-other and our eyes widened with surprise.