Chapter 23

Two Months Later

(John)

I rolled to the side of the bed and I saw Dayana's figure. Her beautiful figure facing the window. "Something's wrong, love?" I wrapped my arms around her. "Would you still love me?" She looked at me sadly.

"I'll always love you through the bad times and good times," I kissed her arm softly.

"It's my turn."

"Turn?"

"I'm pregnant," she cried.

"Don't cry," I smiled at her. "That's good news," I sat up and hugged her tightly.

"I thought you would be stressed out, or even worse, mad. But I'm scared."

"I know, of what happened to Sydnee, but as long you feed the baby good, and keep it healthy, it will be alright," I rubbed her stomach softly.

"I love you, John," she smiled at me.

"And I love you guys too," I kissed her and drag her onto the bed. "I feel so lucky to have a girl like you," I kissed her various of times.

"But you ain't no Paul McCartney," she sassed.

"I know. But you'll always be my Linda," I smiled.

"Maybe you can be my Paul," she giggled and went up for a kiss.

After having that sweet moment, Dayana and I went to the doctor to find out about the baby's health and stuff. Dayana laid on the bed as the doctor spread some clear stuff on her. "Now as you see on your left," he pointed out to the tv. "The baby is not yet full grown, and it takes probably 6-8 weeks, but I can tell that it's doing fine in there," he continued. "So you'll probably have to come around in the middle of next month to know the gender and it's health, even feel him." Dayana and I smiled at each-other and we both headed to tell the gang at the studio.

We entered inside the studio and Brian was blind folded and a anonymous woman came out, half naked. "What the fuck?" Dayana grabbed the woman's arm. "Let go!" She screamed. Brian rapidly took off the blindfold, "Guys! I told you, I don't want these strippers!"

"What, I'm not good enough?" The stripped snapped.

"I'm getting married to the woman I love, and I don't need no other woman to ruin this!" Brian stood up. His tall covering the stripper's figure. She had to look up to him.

"You should've said something in the first place," she walked back and tripped over her heel.

We silently laughed as she got up and put on her coat and left the studio. "John, what happened?" Freddie asked as Roger began giving all of us champagne. "No," Dayana nodded. "Are you pregnant or something?" Roger laughed. "That's why we're here.." I sighed and took a sip.

"Oh my god. Everyone's getting pregnant!" Freddie exclaimed.

"Sorry," we all said, laughing.

"It's alright, at least Sydnee and I agreed not to have kids. We don't want that to happen. We will still have sex and get more cats!" Freddie smiled.

I looked over to Brian, "You haven't said a word." He froze and looked up to me, "Tania's pregnant, too. She's already a month and half old."

"So is Georgia, but she's three." Roger smiled.

"I think we might have a pregnancy party were all of the guys have to take those classes," I laughed.

"You'll be alright," Roger said. "It's fun being a dad."

"It would be fun for you guys," Dayana said and kissed me on the cheek.

"We're going back home, you guys need any songs?" I asked.