Chapter 27

(Roger)

I woke up by Tiger Lilly's slap, "Daddy! Daddy!" I grabbed her and sat her on top of Georgia, which she was sleeping on her back. "Georgia," I whispered. "There's a tiger on your tummy," I rubbed her tummy. "Roger, let me sleep," she groaned.

"Baby, come on.. It's already 11 of the morning," I laughed.

"Just leave me alone, I want to sleep more," she farted.

"GEORGIA!"

"Oh, it's not normal.."

"No!" Lilly and I laughed.

"Still going back to sleep!" She pulled the covers to herself.

"Alright, come on, let's go make some pancakes!" I picked up Lilly and sat her on the baby chair thingy. Felix and Lola came in already, getting the ingredients out and plates and cups. "Can we do heart shaped pancakes?" Lola smiled. "No! That's too girly! Let's do cars!" Felix said. "We're doing hearts and cars," I winked at them.

After the pancakes were already done, Lola decided to wake up Georgia and both of them came over. "Awe, heart shaped pancakes," Georgia smiled. "And cars!" Felix dipped his pancake into the honey.

I came over with the pan full of bacon and other pan of eggs for everyone. "Does anyone else need milk or juice?" I turned around pointing my fingers. "My coffee?" Georgia served the kids. I winked at her and started making coffee for the both of us.

Lola and Felix cleaned up their mess already and began to run to the backyard while Georgia and I kept on eating. "Roger, the kids want a puppy," Georgia gave me her cute puppy eyes. "Let's get them one!" I chuckled.

"But, they want a HUGE one."

"Still, let's get them one," I pinched her cheek and beagn cleaning the mess.

"Do you even want to know?"

"Yes!"

"A kuvasz.."

"What the fuck are those?"

"Big, white hairy dogs. Like really huge! But they are friendly," Georgia smiled.

"I'll go to the pound to see if they have pups," I kissed her cheek.

Georgia got ready to go to Sydnee's house and I decided to stay here with the kids while searching for puppies.

(Sydnee)

Frank and I have been going to each-other's houses, talking to each-other on the phone and going out a lot. He is going to come over for a surprise today.

I got out some clothes from the closet and laid them out on the bed, along with some shoes. I did my make up lightly and dressed up myself letting my hair down. The door knocked and I ran over to get it. "Where are you going?" Georgia came in smiling. "Frank is coming over," I laughed.

"Him? Again?"

"Hey! He's a great guy, you know he's cute.."

"I prefer Roger," Georgia said while opening the bag of chips.

"His tattoo, the pin up girl one, it's me," I smiled.

"He loves you, he gonna make you have his babies!"

"No! I really don't want to get 'that' again," I looked down to the floor.

"This time you won't. Don't worry, just don't eat a lot of sugar or something."

"Well, you're eating my chips.."

"CHIPS ARE DELICIOUS!"

I laughed quietly while I got a glass of water and sat on the couch with Georgia, watching the television. The door again knocked and Georgia went to the restroom. I opened it again, and it was Frank. "Hey!" I smiled and hugged him. "Hey," he smiled and entered inside. "I got you these," he handed out the bouquet of pink roses.