Chapter 1

Joaquin POV
"Come on Joaquin" said Betty in a sing song, waving a bottle of dark black nail polish in front of my eyes, making the flakes of glitter in it shine.

"I'm not letting you paint my nails" I retorted, folding my arms and pulling my legs up to my chest.

"Come on babe" said Kevin, who was getting his finger nails painted a metallic electric blue by Cheryl "It's not that bad".

It's easy for him to say, he's not a serpent. But, once again, he read my mind "just get your toe nails painted, so the serpents don't see" God I hate it when he's  right.

"Fine" I groan, sticking my feet out, resting them on the stool in front of me, letting Betty layer my feet with a bottom coat, two color coats and a top coat. It was actually quit nice and they look good. I walk to Kevin and kiss him on the head.

"I hate that you can convince me to do anything" I say as I plant a kiss on his lips. He kisses back with passion. I'm so happy he's mine. I'm so happy FP's in jail. I'm so happy I put the gun in his trailer.

"now, it's our turn to paint there finger nails" Kevin said, turning back to Cheryl and picking a maple red nail polish, which matches her lipstick perfectly.

I turn back to Betty and get a light pick polish and do what she did to my nails, drawing little daisies on her nails after. I shouldn't be this proud of her nails.

I turn back to Kevin who smiled at me and blows a kiss to me, I pretend to catch it and place it on my heart. Good I love him.