~~~~~ 28

~~LEXXY~~

Barry and I managed to split up the bees allowing Felicity time to shut them down, the swarm was still dangerous if we were stung and I just prayed that they had a plan. Above me I could hear it was Ray shooting off his projectiles from his hands hitting some of the bees that were tailing me.

"Lexxy...you need to lead them to a corner." Ray replied into my ear piece I pushed my speed to move a bit faster and the bees were now hot on my tail. I managed to get to a dead end and when I turned I saw the bees heading straight for me.

"Ray..." I started before I could finish his body landed in front of me and he shot his projectiles at the bees like it was a hot wave of energy hitting them. Once he released the blast the bees that were now dead were still flying at us stingers and all. Ray turned grabbing my body into his grip then took off into the air avoiding the bees. Below I saw them hit the wall and fell to the floor, I was still hovering in the air and now I was locking eyes with Ray. "Nice moves Palmer..."

"Thank you Alexandra..." he smiled we were still hovering and I started to hint at that we were still in the air. Ray finally realized and brought me back to the ground, once my feet touched the ground Cisco in the S.T.A.R. Labs van pulled up.

"Nice work you two." He cheered I shook my head as we moved towards him, in my mind there was no possible way for Cisco to be the bad guy I just hoped to get Barry to see this. We managed to take down Brie and her army of robotic bees; she was on her way to Iron Heights.

 We managed to take down Brie and her army of robotic bees; she was on her way to Iron Heights

~~BARRY~~

Back at S.T.A.R. Labs everyone was saying goodbye to Ray and Felicity, she gave me a long speech of talking to Lexxy about my hidden feelings and whether or not what are we going to do about Wells.

"You know Palmer...I was wrong about you...you are a hero. Just promise me that you won't let this get to your head." Lexxy smiled Ray shook her hand and soon after they both left I saw Lexxy was getting ready to head home. I managed to follow her out of the Cortex and meeting up with her at the elevator.

"Hey Lex...can I talk to you?" I asked she nodded as the elevator door dinged, the doors opened and I held it open allowing her to past me. I got in with her and I knew there were no other time then the present to tell her the truth. "I wanted to talk to you about something important before the whole thing with Wells starts to take over our minds."

"Yeah...sure what's up?" she smiled we were walking down the street and I knew we were on our way to her apartment.

"Let's just get to your apartment...I don't want to be overheard by unwanted ears..." I started Lexxy took that as it had something to do with our other identities so with a quick glance around we both took off in our speed. We made it to the apartment within a few seconds, Lexxy unlocked her front door and she let me in with her. Once the door shut I took in a deep breath and saw her lock eyes with me. "Okay...I will admit that in the beginning, I wanted our relationship to be strictly professional but now...I just think maybe I shouldn't deny what I feel anymore."

"Barry? What are you...?" she started but I don't give her a chance to finish her sentence because I used my speed to kiss her. At first I could feel her stunned expression against my lips but a few seconds later she joined into the kiss. I broke away from her for the moment to look at her, my one hand holding the back of her neck and the other was around her waist.

"Even with everything that is going on, the one thing I don't want is to regret not having this chance to be with someone as amazing as you." I finished seeing Lexxy smile and she went in for another kiss which I happily returned. Things were about to get very heated all over again because I felt our electricity sparking against us.

 Things were about to get very heated all over again because I felt our electricity sparking against us

~~It's about time Barry realized this  and finally gave in lol~~