One: Assignment

~Third person~ This is how I feel reading the Bible.

He kneeled before the lord, showing his gratitude even if he never asked for him to.

The angel was loyal and dedicated.

His forehead touched the floor and his knees ached but showed his respects to the lord.

"Rise my child. It's unnecessary." The heavenly voice filled the room.

Hoseok or "J-hope" as the archangel was nicknamed got up from his position.

"I have an assignment for you." The lord spoke, their golden eyes glowing.

"Yes my Lord? Just ask and I shall follow." He responds, making him smile.

"I want you to find me a fallen angel. His given name is Taehyung but since his fall from grace, he goes by V." The lord speaks.

Hoseok's eyebrows furrow.

"What shall I do when I find him Lord?" The angel asks.

The God steps down from his throne, his warm aura putting the angel's worries to rest.

"I need him here. I'd like for him to repent if possible. If you can't get him here in within ten days you have my permission to execute him." The god says, putting a hand on the angel's shoulder soothingly.

"What if he kills me?" The angel asks.
"He's not that strong. He'll fear you. Just one of your arrows would end him. So that's why I'm having you speak to him." The god squeezes his shoulders making the angel feel all toasty warm inside.

"I feel privileged but I'm surprised you aren't sending Jimin or even Jungkook. He's the strongest." Hoseok says, making the lord smile sadly at the boy's lack of confidence.

"Well I can't send him. He has other duties and I'm afraid he won't be able to handle V's abilities. Yoongi shelters him too much." He responds, smiling at the thought of innocent little angel.

"Jungkook is physically strong but not mentally and that's the only thing V can beat him at." The lord says.

"What are V's abilities? What sin did he commit?" J-hope asks innocently.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

"He has killed a human out of rage. To escape his punishments he has become a charmer. He gave into lust... lust for other... men like himself."