Nine: Loser pt.2

~THIRD PERSON~

"NO PLEASE STOP!" Hoseok cries, his touch burning V.

Namjoon picks up the broken angel in his hold. "There Jungkook. Calm down baby." He purrs to the sick boy who whimpers. He wipes the boy's face and mouth, being careful of his cracking skin.

"You've been very bad, I'm afraid. Don't worry I can save you again but you won't be returning to heaven any time soon." The devil whispers, locking eyes with the younger.

"No please it might kill Suga! You care about him don't you Jungkook? What about the Lord?!" Hoseok wails, his golden hands and golden tears leaving burn marks on V who growls from the pain.

"You'll feel better soon." Namjoon says, his eyes glowing a unnerving yellow green. The air around them almost feels cold as lights in the room flicker and dim.

Hoseok's glow vanishes and he almost cuddles into V for warmth and security. Although the demon seems to be as frightened too as his own eyes start to glow an ice blue.

J-hope watches with wide eyes as the devil inches his blood red lips to the broken angel's. He almost faints as Namjoon closes the distance between them.

The air swirls, almost like a tornado around them as Jungkook slowly kisses the devil back. Almost as if his lips are medicine, Jungkook holds Satan's head as all his symptoms of death start to fade. The two on looker's jump when Jungkook's wings sprout suddenly, ripping his shirt.

Slowly his wings expand, growing in size. Hoseok almost gasps as perfect white feather falls out. He can hear Jungkook groan in pain against Namjoon's lips. Soon chunks of white feathers litter the floor but the devil continues kissing him, easing the boy's pain.

Once his wings are bare flesh and bone, Jungkook lets out a shriek of pain against the devil's mouth. A black feather sprouts out. Soon his wings are covered in a sea of black feathers, as tears fall out his eyes. Once he's stopped groaning, the devil releases the boy's lips.

The room goes back to normal and Jungkook just sits there, completely fine. His hair is smooth lighter brown and his ice are icy blue. His black wings contrast his milky chest and torso, making him look insanely attractive.

"So that's what it looked like when you changed me." V injects, receiving a smile from the devil.

Jungkook looks over, locking eyes with Hoseok.

"I'd say sorry... but it'd be a lie..."

~~~~~

"If you can not bring Taehyung and Jungkook back in five days time then don't bother coming back after you eliminate the problem. Your negligence has costed Suga the protector to become sick. You are lucky Jimin is okay or else he'd be dead." The Lord scolds, not even feeling apologetic towards the upset angel.

The angel remains silent.

"I know their ways are growing on you and I'm disappointed. I thought you were stronger than that Hoseok." The Lord sighs.

The angel remains silent.

"If you fall or give in, you realize I'll discipline all of you myself."

The angel keeps his silence.