Thirteen: Remembering

~THIRD PERSON~

After the little pow wow Hoseok felt awful. He didn't realize the torture V was put through. I mean of course he wouldn't get over his past life if he had to watch his sister get beaten and raped.

His sister's abuser costed his life as well as the love of his life. The poor boy lost himself, his lover, and his sister of course he'd snap.

"Ugh what is the Lord thinking?" Hoseok says, instantly feeling bad for questioning the Lord's ways.

The angel lies down on the bed provided by the dark Lord. Thankfully tonight he hears no screaming or moaning going on.

Hoseok drifts off. He dreams. He realizes he's dreaming but lets it play out.

Hoseok watches a strange scene before him as if he's a third party. It's weird considering one person looks just like him.

He's in a bedroom with the younger version of himself and a blurry faced young boy.

"Yah! You fucking flamboyant flamingo give that back!" A young Hoseok says, laughing as he tries to grab something from a blurry faced person.

"Flamboyant flamingo?! Hobi I love you but your comebacks are awful!" The blurry person says.

Hoseok realizes the persons holding his tape cassette away from him. Hobi? When did I get that nickname?

Wow in what time period was I alive?

"Come on TaeTae!" Young Hoseok says, practically tackling the younger to get his tape cassette back.

TaeTae? Who's that?

The boy only stops when the other suddenly whimpers. Young Hoseok sits up looking at the boy with a serious expression.

"Where'd he hurt you?" Young Hoseok questions. The blurry boy shakes his head.

"I'm fine really-"

Young Hoseok doesn't listen and pulls up the younger's shirt revealing severe cuts and bruises.

"Oh baby." The young Hoseok says, almost bursting into tears.

"It's okay. Don't cry-"

"Taehyung it's not! He's killing you!" Young Hoseok cries.

The angel Hoseok watching feels his mouth drop as the blur fades and a face is revealed.

It's V.

Suddenly the dream or memory even changes in horrifying way.

There's blood and screaming from two teen boys as they try to escape their doom.

Hoseok just tried to help but finding out Taehyung is gay sent his drunk brother in law over the edge.

The sister who's just as afraid is being sheltered by Taehyung as the man beats his back with a broken bottle.

A young Hoseok lays bloodied and unblinking on the floor.

He died trying to protect Taehyung...

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Hoseok screams as he wakes up from his nightmare.

The scariest thing is that it was the horrifying truth of his past life. He starts shaking as each memory comes back to him.

Every kiss, hug, every touch with Taehyung. Everything from their first date to even their first time flashes through his mind.

He sees the scars and bruises the younger would always have. And how he'd come to the boy frowning but always leave with a boxy smile.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok yells, tears streaming down his face as he rushes out of the bed.

He makes his way to the back room as fast as possible. Even using his angel wings for help. The demons and devil are startled when the door flies off its hinges.

"What the hell-" "Taehyung!!!" Hoseok yells, making younger furious till he sees his tears.

"TaeTae how dare you fucking forget me you fucking flamboyant flamingo!!!!"