Eleven: Hatred

~THIRD PERSON~

"How long till daddy comes to kill us?" V asks, with his usual smirk.

"Three days." Hoseok says, glaring at the demon.

"You know if you weren't selfish and would just go back with me, everything would be fine." Hoseok says, bitterly.

"Ouch!" Namjoon says, hitting V playfully.

"Oh go tend to your bunny fuck!" V says, making the dark Lord laugh. His laugh is like him. Sinister but strangely inviting.

"Dark...Lor-" "Namjoon." The devil corrects Hoseok making the angel blush. Of course he curses himself when they tease him for it.

"Why... do you hate the Lord?" Hoseok asks, looking up like a confused child asking where babies come from.

V tenses but relaxes when the dark Lord seems calm. He smiles a little. He looks rather reminiscent.

"I don't. I never did. It was quite the opposite actually." Namjoon says, looking a bit sad as he wraps his arms around Jungkook for comfort.

"I don't get it." Hoseok says. The Lord always told his angels that Satan fell because he was reckless, destructive, and lustful.

"Of course not." Namjoon laughs, confusing the angel farther.

"My job was wars, attack plans against demons, natural disasters, etc. And Jin started seeing the recklessness in me. He didn't like it." Namjoon says, his eyes looking far away.

"Before me, demons were manageable and barely a threat. When the person in charge of killing them became one, I made the world more balanced."

"I was never human but given a human name. I wasn't supposed to feel human desires. I wasn't supposed to do anything else but follow my orders. I'm why he makes angels out of deceased humans now."

"That still doesn't..." Hoseok trails off confused by the speech. Namjoon just smiles knowingly.

"I developed a conscious. Even though I knew it was wrong, I started enjoying the wicked things." He says, with a chuckle.

"You still haven't said why you hate the Lord?" Hoseok says again, making V groan. Namjoon locks eyes with angel and smiles.

"I don't hate him. I fell in love with him." Namjoon says, making Hoseok almost fall over and Jungkook choke.

"I loved how he balanced me out. I loved how he took care of me. I followed him no matter what he asked. However when I requested one thing from him, he turned me away." The devil says, frowning.

"What did-"

"I asked him to kiss me on the lips. He told me I'm sinful and lust filled." He says, surprising Hoseok.

He wanted to say that the Lord is technically right but he felt bad. Namjoon really loved him, it was obvious.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok says, and Namjoon smiles.

"Well I'm not. Get your mitts off me." Jungkook says, pouting cutely.

"Awwwe baby don't be jealous. Actually be jealous it's hot!" The devil says, chasing after the younger out of the room.

"You aren't actually sorry." V says, and Hoseok narrows his eyes.

"I am. He was in my position. The only difference is he never failed the Lord. The Lord failed him." The angel says, surprising the demon.

"You know I'm starting to like you." V says, and Hoseok grimaces.

"Don't." He says, with a laugh.

"No promises."