The guy inside the window...

*RECAP*

I know my birth parents they raised me until I was 1 and then they sent me odd elsewhere. I can't believe this. They expect Aro and I to kill my best mates because of what happened many generations ago. Fuck that I'm running. Aro now knows I'm her brother and is more than likely planning to flee across Ireland. I need to talk to her about this. "Aro" I said to her after opening the door. "I know your my brother" She replied smiling. I hugged her and we stayed like this for awhile until we heard a cough from Paul. "So what are you going to do" asked Paul. "I'm not killing my friends and my mate" Aro said confidently. "And I'm not killing my best friends and certainly not abandoning my girlfriend" I stated. "This is going to be a difficult choice to make" Paul said wisely...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV

"I know Paul, but it's going to be difficult knowing that we can't tell them why we have to run" Aro said beginning to cry. "I only just met my mate and reunited with my best friends" She added. "Aro, we have to do this no matter how hard this is going to be, I know were losing our friends and mates but we have to give up on them" I replied. Paul nodded and you could tell he was saddened by this too. "Well... I guess we need to act on this once your not so-", "Use your words carefully Paul" Aro intruded giving a glare. "Not so, ya know... Mental". "Fair enough". The door bursted open and out came my 8 idiots. Niall stared at Aro still smiling. Oh god. "Say hello egg" Zayn whispered to Ni. "Hello egg" Niall blurted. He quickly clasped his hands over his mouth. Everyone let a small giggle escape them. "Why did you do that Zayn, it's just mean" I said. Zayn gave me a cheesy as anything smile. "OH MY GOD ZAYN SMILED" Liam yelled. "So what happened before" asked Chloe. "Well Louis and I got a letter from our parents saying that well... Erm. We can't say. That's classified" I said waving my eyebrows up and down. "Okay then" Eleanor sighed. "Why am I going out with him" She muttered. "That hurt" I said giving her the puppy dog look. "Man up" She replied instantly. Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam gave me the ooooh look. Perrie and Maria snickered in the corner. "I'm going to get some starbucks, who's coming with, who's not, and who want's what" Maria said tiredly. I heard a chorus of me, not me, and iced coffee with extra whipped cream and sprinkles and other coffee names. "People coming with me come with me and those who aren't... Just stay here and you better be happy even though it's not your order" She smiled and left the room with Zayn, Perrie, and Harry. "Yes mum" l mumbled. "I'm not bloody deaf". "Who said that jeez people, society these days pfsht" I said rudely. "Aro, I can't believe your related to this egg" Niall commented. "I know" She replied shaking her head. "Once again, that hurt". I have a brilliant idea to scare the shit out of Niall. "Hey Niall I think it's a good time to have a little chat". I saw the colour from his face drop instantly. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA. "Umm okaaaaaaaay" Niall replied. Niall and I walked out the door.

ARO POV

Is Louis gonna do the talk. Well me and Niall aren't even officially together yet. That's awkward. Imma listen to some music. Just listening to some 5 seconds of summer. I saw Chloe try and mouth something to me. She looked kinda panicked. I took my earphone out and she was yelling. "Aro some random guy was staring at you from the glass and I swear I'm not hallucinating" Chloe screamed. "And" I replied confused. "He said... We will find you". Those 4 words replayed in my head for a moment. "What did he look like?" I asked scared shitless. "He looked like Niall but with brown hair, it was like Niall had a twin...". "Ahh shit... should I tell him or not?" I asked. "I'm not sure but just tell him when your up for it" Chloe murmured. I looked down at my earphone and thought of the possibilities of what could have happened. Why would Niall have a twin and not tell me? Who is this guy? What does he want? I thought. Anyway who knew people could fit in windows. Interesting. Wonder if I can do that?. Anyway back on track and right on queue Niall walked into my room and lay down next to me shaking like a leaf. "Your brother is evil I say. PURE EVIL" Niall whisper- screamed. "I thought you'd know that by now as you've known him longer" I said faking being shocked. "Anyway what did he say". "That if I ever hurt you, he'll skin we alive with a rusty serrated spoon and make me into a floor mat" He said quivering. That's just a tad harsh... "Ooooh". I made a weird face. "I don't think you'd hurt me, you like me too much" I smiled. For that I earned a peck on  the lips. "I need to take you out on a date" He said straight into my bluey grey eyes. While I was staring back at him I noticed something kind of off about them, as if he needed to tell me something urgent. "Well, what do you have in mind?". "I was thinking wait- no it's a surprise" He said like a strange child. I laughed his face right now and the way he was staring. "What are you laughing at" Niall giggled. "You-r faaaaaace" I said sounding like a dying whale. Niall and I were on a road from crazyville to the land of hysteria. Louis walked in smirking his not so little butt off. "Hello Aro... Niall" he smiled. "Hello mate threatening guy" I smiled sarcastically. "Louis" Niall choked out. "Listen up Lou and listen good, if you ever threaten Niall like that ever again I swear I will rip your throat out with my teeth while your still alive and leave you to die in a tank full of piranna's, if you don't apologize to him right now" I threatened dead serious. I saw a look of shock on his face with his  mouth gaping open like the piranna's that will eat him if he doesn't apologize. "Erm I'm sorry Niall" Louis mumbled with his hand scratching the back of his neck. "You better be" Niall sassed. "Niall, don't push it" I said facepalming. "Right, sorry". "ARO WE HAVE CAFFIENE" Maria yelled. "GIMME GIMME" I yelled. Now more people are face palming. Allrighty. "Thank you Maria". "Your welcome Aro" she replied. "At least SOME people have manners Liam" she spoke looking directly at him. 'Your in some deep shit' I mouthed to Liam. 'I know' was replied.

LIAM POV *(While in starbucks)*

"Liam can you please hold the coffees for a moment please" asked Maria. "Yep sure" I replied. She placed the cardboard tray in my hands and began walking up to the counter. I looked at the counter. Ooh that looks like a cool pattern. My eyes slowly drifted along the countertop and then my eyes landed somewhere it shouldn't. Oh well Maria's not watching. I noticed a slight movement in her hips and then I looked up. "My eyes are up here Liam" she snapped. I gave her a sheepish smile. I shrunk into my seat and blushed hardout.

*PRESENT TIME*

"I'm sorry Maria, okay" I begged. She continued to glare at me. Aro was right. I am in some deep shit. But it's not just Maria, it's also that Niall's twin brother is back and out to get us after we banished him into the reflection dimension. Aro look's slightly uneasy at the moment so I'm presuming either her or Chloe have seen him. Man Niall need's to tell them about it before someone get's hurt. "Liam, you allright mate" asked Zayn. "Yep just in deep thought" I replied. Maria began to drink her coffee and her eyes grew massive and she went pale. She turned to me and fell to the floor. "MARIA" I screamed. "EVERYONE PUT THE COFFEE DOWN" Perrie yelled. Chloe fell as well, then Eleanor, and Aro was now at cold. "Maria can you hear me, please wake up, I love you.." I said freaking out. "Chloe please wake up, I need you, Chloe listen..." Harry was yelling. "El, if this is a joke it isn't funny please come on I have cookies..." Louis said scared shitless. "ARO I NEED YOU TO BREATH PLEASE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU COME ON.." Niall screamed being the most freaked out person in this room. WAIT ARO'S NOT BREATHING. "MARIA" I yelled. I checked her pulse. She's not breathing. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" I roared. "I NEED A DOCTOR PLEASE, MY FREIND'S AREN'T BREATHING" Perrie screamed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people, sorry this chapter was crap and that I haven't updated in a while. I couldn't update last weekend because it was my 15th birthday. Other than that I hate homework but then who doesn't, any idea's please message me :) I don't bite. Can I please have more comments because I'm not sure what I should write next and it would help a lot :) thanks guy's

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE ALICE :P