My Special friend...

She is a determinant woman... a beauty inside out... a woman with love only love and nothing else is turning a year elder to us... last year i got her now she is my special friend.... today roma my spl is turning a year elder... i just wish that she is always happy and stays strong and always makes us to delight in her love... happy birthday spl.... 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

***************************************************************************************

Can you wake up young lady... she yelled at me... today it is a special day... i am being awarded the best achiever of the year... i knew my love will shout at me... she loves to do that and i love to hear that... ohh sorry hiee my name is thanya... and the one who is yelling at me is my spl friend... well the only relation i have in this world... i would say a motherly figure of mine... my mom and dad i donno... i was brought up by my aunty but guess what i was not that lucky to be in the house where i was born... when i was 10 i thrown out as a bundle from there i sat on the road crying pleading for some mercy i stayed there for them to make me in to the house i also pleaded i would do anything pls dont send me out... 

My thought was broken when my spl shook me hard.. 

What she asked me... nothing just thinking of something... hmmm now say me what should i wear for my function red or red... she stared at me with her hands folded... i knew i am dead... because she asked me to wear white and im here teasing her with red dress.. '

Get ready before i kick ur butt... i laughed and looped my hands over her neck and sipping the coffee from her coffee mug in her hand i said you know what roma you look breath taking... leave dad lets get married what say... her eyes widened... she turned crimson... no one would ever say she is the mother of 3 young kids... her face was glowing like a light tulip flower... few hair strands were resting over her forehead and she is giving me one blushy smile... I tightened the hold over her neck and before i could kiss her deep i found her daughter standing closing her eyes with her palm shouting Guys find a room...  we saw each other and i husked what say babe lets find a room ?? her eyes widened and pushed me from her and said kill u thanya get ready u lazy goose... i giggled and tickled my little angel's waist making her chase me to my room... 

I came back from the shower with my robs hugging me... i turned and saw the pics in my room... we four were standing myself and her three kids... roma loves me equally like the other three kids of hers... but i was no way related to her... but i think only blood relation is not the only relation to claim even at times heart claims their share of love from an unknown person.. 

After pleading for the full night i was let in... wiping my tears and with all the angry stares over me i went to the place where i was given to live... i was atleast convinced that everything will be back to normal but nope it went other way round...i hated it... i wanna leave them but i know no place to go know one to be there but living here was like hell... deciding so i ran away from my house and caught a bus to a place no where and hid myself under a seat where no one could find me... and i found a pair of feet... some one was sitting on the seat where i was hidden... it was past midnight and i donno when i slept... when i woke up i found myself in a protective band of a person... i turned and found i was in a house not mine but some other place and i then i realised that i was been hugged by someone protectively... i jolted and was about to move from the safe protective hold... 

Hey hey relax... relax... 

pls dont say to anyone im here if they come to know they wont leave me they will beat me... pls dont leave me here i will work in ur place.. pls i wont do anything wrong but pls dont say them that i am here...i cried... my eyes were blurry in tears but even in that i saw tears in her eyes... there was some one who is crying for me... she opened her hands and i ran and hugged her.... she held me protectively... she was caressing my head... i kept my chin over her neck crook and held her neck tight... her words were still ringing in my ears... 

look i am not a bad person... i will not leave you alone... u can work in my house and i will not say to them... ok she said... i broke the hug and saw her... she was true she said those words true... 

You wont say to them right... i asked with hope holding her hand... she nodded no... i wiped my tears and folded my arms and said thank you ma'am... she held my hand and kissed my forehead... 

What work should i need to do ?? i asked in a curious manner to please my saviour... 

Hmm today no work from next week when we go to the other place i will find you the work... i was really happy to find this... she bought me new dress new toys to play... her husband was equally happy to see me smile... i was made thanya... they made everything which made me happy... then i was taken to their place... and when i asked for the job they said your job is to study and make your mom and dad proud will you do that for us.... i was speechless mom and dad i had no one... but now i am having them... 

Are you my mom ?? i asked she nodded her head beaming at her i hugged her tight... why did u leave me then... why did u leave me in that place.... dad hugged me as well then mom said wiping my tears... sorry dear i had few works and dad was also busy so couldn't come to take you.... here after i wont leave you promise... from that day i slept on my dad's heart with holding my mom... then my 3 little musketeers joined the parade... then after few years i came to know my reality but for me they are my mom and dad... 

And i saw my mom in happy tears who was proud to find me holding the award but little did i know that her mother is sitting next to her looking at her daughter with a proud smile on her... 

***********************************************************************************************

Tadaaa bunny back to business...finally finished... i donno what i have written not even checked the spelling... unedited as well... bear with the typos guys... so a small gift from my side to my spl friend... once again happy birthday spl... i wish you have all happiness love and health in your life... always lets stay together and we still have one dance pending.... ha haha love u soo much babe... (ur fav word eeeeeeee) love you tons spl... muhhhhhhaaaaaaa