MR.Mehra here comes my warrior

One tall girl was busy munching her burger while the other was sitting with her hand supporting her chin... she was in deep thought but the former was least bothered... The later was irritated and slapped her hand and the burger fell but she catches it...

Whats your problem sathya ??

Sathya ; im thinking and u r eating... Shri this is not done...

Shri blinked... and said ; im starving and what should i need to do u were looking like u were in deep thought so....

Sathya ; u became busy eating right ?? Shri nods her head slowly.... and pouts her face.. but sathya was again in deep thought.... Shri goes to her slowly near to her face and sathya who came out of her thought screams seeing her so near...

Sathya ; why did u come so close to me ??

Shri ; then what u r not saying what is the problem neither i can guess so i thought of reading ur brain... Sathya slaps her head looking at her friend...

Sathya and Shri are friends they were so close that Shri always calls sathya as warrior... sathya was a true fighter but something was bothering her shri tried hard with her CID brain but cant find what is bothering sathya....

Few days later...

Shri comes to sathya's office to pick her as sathya's bike was on service... that time her wide looking at the happening...

You can run away far from me sathya but mark my word u r mine only mine... Mrs.Mehra dont forget how i made u confess my love in our college days will make u mine same way so dont mess with me just say yes to me and i will always make u my senorita....

Shri not able to hear anything but she was now engrossed in anger but the next thing made her anger in peak.. he gave a bone crushing hug and kissed her cheeks which made her stand like a stone...

Shri face palmed herself looking at Sathya... He went but he failed to notice that he had messed with a wrong woman's friend... Shri who was waiting for him to come dropped few nails and made the tire of his car to puncture... when he came out his car was hit by a stone and there was a letter attached to the stone...

Step ur side away from her she is mine only mine and never yours... This made him angry so much angry as the big business man Arjun mehra can never fail... and what is his is always his... when he turn to see sathya she was sitting back with some person and the person glared at him with his forefinger saying be careful..but he never knew it was shri not some guy....

Arjun was in anger... he was in madly truely deeply and maniac love with sathya... Arjun balled his fist and said no one is taking something is mine..

Shri and sathya came to a lake area of Mumbai....

Sathya was still blinking while Shri was all the time walking here and there and was busy shaking her to make her come back from her deep thought...but of no use... sathya was lost some where deep....

Shri ; can u say me who is that stupid who hugged u... and why did u not slap him but stood like a stone... sathya was silent... this made her even more mad...

Shri ; sathya..... she called in a stern tone.... sathya jerked and saw shri and asked what happened ??

Shri ; huhh fog happened... say me what is between u both and why did u not slap him ??

Sathya ; how can i ??
Shri ; huhh ?? How....can....i...ahh...... yov sathya what happened ??

Sathya ; i mean he is my boss so how can i ??
Shri ; he is your boss or ozz i care hell how can he hug u... let me show the real me for touching my warrior.... sathya rolled her eyes and said im a girl shri....