Virginity & Vodka's

Usually I don't write these before the chapter, but alot of you didn't read homebound & hell which is a very important chapter so please if you haven't read please read it before reading this chapter. Anywho to those who have read it please continue. And Enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment.

And the italicize words are past.

Virginity and Vodka's

"So tell me how Ryan Pieter took your virginity"I said. 

"Fine, but it's a long story"Jazz said.

Jasmine Pov ( bet you didn't see this coming)

"Hey have you seen Teigan"I said walking up to Ryan's table. He looked up at me and the boys around him started whispering.

Ryan got up and guided me towards the doors leaving the cafeteria.

"What are you doing"I said.

"I thought you would've wanted to get out of here"Ryan said.

"What makes you think I would go anywhere with you"I said. He leaned against the wall and smirked.

"The fact that Teigan isn't here and I know you don't have any other friends"He said. I glared at him and walked away.

"Wait Jazz"He said running up to me.

"You call me Jasmine"I said storming out the school building ignoring the lady in the front office.

"You kids come back here"the lady said running out the building. Ryan looked back in chuckled then looked over to me.

"You already broke one rule what's breaking another"He said taking out his car keys and pointing towards his car.

"Fine, but only because I don't want to get caught"I said running over to Ryan's car getting on the passenger seat.

Ryan got in and started the car as we pulled out the parking lot he looked over to me.

"Where to Princess Jasmine"He said.

We ended up going to Pizza Planet and then Ryan's house which looked better during the day.

"Come on I'm not going to bite unless you want me to take you home"He said. I got out the car and walked behind him.

When we walked in the house I stood there for a second.

"So what do you wanna do"He said.

"Not whatever you're thinking"I said.

"I was thinking of watching a movie, or going to the arcade, but I'm pretty sure whatever your thinking I can make a reality"He said I pushed him and he laughed.

"It was just a joke Princess"He said.

"How about we go swimming"I said.

"Kinky never pegged you for the type"Ryan said.

"Whatever meet me outside"I said walking towards the patio doors out into the pool area.

"No way a hot tub"I said.

"Yeah we barely use it though"He said.

"Wait you lost it in a hot tub"Teigan said.

"No I didn't just shut up and listen"I said.