Daddy & Daddy

this chapter contains explicit content

this chapter contains explicit content. also if you're under the age of 15 I advise you not read it, but since only 15% of people are going to actual read this warning go ahead and live a little.

 also if you're under the age of 15 I advise you not read it, but since only 15% of people are going to actual read this warning go ahead and live a little

Happy Fourth of July.

Enjoy this early update.

Daddy & Daddy

We were staying in a hotel of course Jasmine kept complaining about why I had to stay in the same hotel as them then she went on to say some hurtful statements like Daddy lock your door tonight she might sneak in I ignored her obviously. I swear if we didn't have a past I would've punched her in the face.

"Teigan you'll be staying in room-"Reed started to say, but I didn't let him finish as I took the key card and walked towards the elevator.

I pressed the button waiting on the elevator to arrive and watched as the gold elevator doors opened.

I pressed the button for the sixth floor and watched the door close. I looked down at my phone as I stepped inside. I went to Google searching for shopping stores near by since I didn't have time to grab any clothes.

Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, H&M, Hot Topic, American Eagle, Hollister, Rue 21.

RW: Your clothes will be here in the morning.

I didn't bother texting him back.

When the elevators doors opened I got off and made my way to room 620.

I heard a knock at the door and groaned putting a towel on I opened the door.

"What do you want"I said. He ignored me and brushed pass me coming inside.

"Teigan"He said and sighed.

"You may be my father, but you weren't there so I will never acknowledge you as that"I said grabbing my clothes and getting dress in the bathroom.