debate (1)

"why are you here if you're not planning on being open-mind and listen to the opinion of others?"

"because i came here to prove a point. to give the world the truth of love."

younghyun sighed, he wasnt going to make this guy understand anything, he was way too firm in his opinion. younghyun decided to remember how this guy looked, and confront him later.

blonde wavy hair, round thin specs, sharp features. younghyun made a mental note to himself, why he emphasized on 'sharp features' he did not know. his blonde hair definitely stood out amongst the sea of black, its would definitely make it easier for younghyun to find him again later.

"and with that, i have made my point."

he was too busy making mental notes about the blonde haired boy that he did not notice it was his turn to speak.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"

"jaehyung wins!"

younghyun looked up, ah, so jaehyung is his name.

he started devising a plan to approach jaehyung, he HAD to figure out why this man acted in such a way, but...

there was another reason why he wanted so badly to talk to jaehyung, he just didnt know what.

-
YES ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING W/O POVS AND I SWEAR IM NOT SWERVING TO DAY6 OKOK I JUST STAN THEM