after math(12)

two days. its been two days since the kiss, two days since younghyun hasnt spoken to jae. for the past two days, all younghyun did was sit there and regret. he lost a chance at love, at friendship, and most importantly, he lost his source of happiness. jae made him happy, like no one ever did before. terry and don came over to younghyuns house, they tried to cheer him up, but it was no use.

"whats the point anyways, he wasnt my ideal type. i only believed i fell in love because he said so, im so stupid."

but thats the thing, you believed because you were in love with him. no other reasons.

younghyun shaked his head, trying to forget about jae. and for first time in the past two days, he left home. he went to get a coffee and walked around the streets, no point wallowing in self pity, whats done has been done. all he wanted to do know was to find his ideal girl, fall in love and live happily.

he had gotten over jae, he told himself, and he believed that, until he notice a familiar figure in front of him, the figure was about 182cm in height, he had blonde hair, and round harry potter specs, and at that moment, the platform that younghyun had mentally built had been shattered ((gettit, platform to prevent himself from falling for jae ok im lame sorry)). he fell again, and this time, he fell harder than ever.

jae noticed younghyun too, and smiled while walking toward him.

unlike younghyun, jae had a different story. after younghyun ran away, jae sat there, he was smiling, he was definitely shocked, but pleasantly. after the kiss, he spent the next two days wandering around younghyuns neighborhood, trying to find him. and on the third day, he got lucky.

"younghyun-ah!"

younghyun started running, and jae started chasing. younghyun was out of luck, and jae easily caught up.

"younghyun, are you okay?"

"yes... yes i am, wait no... i dont know... whatever it is, i need time to think, leave me alone, please..."

"alright then," jae turned around and walked away.

while jae was walking away, younghyun whipped out his mobile phone and messaged jae.

me: sorry about the kiss, please forgive me, it was just in the heat of the moment im really sorry:(

younghyun looked up after he send the message to see jae taking his phone out of his pocket. younghyun quickly started walking back to apartment, hoping jae couldnt see him.

-
school starting tmr KILL ME NOW