sleepover (17)

jae lay down on his bed, facing the ceiling, its was their first date, they may have stayed at younghyun's house through out, but it was still a date, and it was amazing.

there were so many polaroids on his table, pictures that he didnt even know younghyun took.

he sat down by his table before picking them up and admiring them one by one, he smiled, and put into a special box, its was a box his grandma gave to him when he was little, she said that it would protect whatever he put in there,and he believed it. he really hoped it would keep the polaroids safe.

ringringring, jae picked up his phone before looking at the caller id, briannn(•ө•)♡.

he smiled, it didnt matter what it was, as long as it was about younghyun, it made him happy.

"hello? brian?"

"hi baby," baby? that word sent chills down jaes spine but he enjoyed it nevertheless.

"yes?"

"could you stay over tonight?"

"but i just got home..."

"i really wanted to watch a movie but watching it alone isnt the same as watching it with someone, especially since you're a special someone..."

"uh, okay then, I'll start making my way over."

jae packed his bag and quickly left house, excited to see younghyun again.

younghyun, on the other hand, had totally no idea on what they would watch, he didnt actually want to watch a movie, it was just to get jae over, but no one needed to know what, he got jae over and that was all that mattered.

he picked out a movie, "perfect," he muttered. it was a horror movie, just the thing to show jae how manly he was.

well, he was wrong. 3minutes into the movie and younghyun was frightened out of his wits, he was clinging on to jaez trying his best to hold back his horrified screams. this, was most definitely not manly.

jae, on the other hand, was having the time of his life. he wasnt paying any attention to the movie at all as he was too busy laughing at younghyun's reaction.

"c-can we t-turn it-it off?"

jae laughed, "sure."

12.15am, jae checked the time, "do you want to go to bed?"

younghyun nodded agreeingly, but insisted on jae sleeping by his side, to keep the "scary stuff" away.

that night, they both slept soundly, held tightly in each other's embrace.

-
im losing inspo for this book ++ most probably gna end it soon:")