no proof (4)

"so... the proof?"

jaehyung smiled, "here, wait a minute, let me just take my phone out." he reached into his pockets, only to find it empty, he reached into his other pockets, but he couldn't find his phone.

jaehyungs eyes widened in shock, "w-wheres my phone?"

"youre not acting, right?"

"no! if i didnt want to show you the proof or if i didnt have proof, do you still think i wouldve came all the way here to meet you? did you think i live 5 minutes away from here?"

"im sorry... i... uh i..." younghyun was shocked as jaehyung was clearly offended.

"nevermind, its okay, i..." jaehyung slumped back in his seat, clearly unsure of what they would do next. "well uh what do we do now?"

"i guess we could have a cup of coffee and you can try to convince me about it."

"convince you of what?"

"of whatever your point was, yesterday."

"oh, well okay so you see, your human mind doesnt care about your ideal type and who you want to like, if you fall for someone, you fall for someone. it doesnt matter whether you if want to fall for them or not, your hormones couldn't care less."

"nah, i dont agree."

"well sorry, but i studied love in university."

"they offer such a thing?"

"in the university i went to, yes."

"what university is that?"

"you can only get invited to study there."

"that wasnt answering my question."

"too bad." jaehyung stuck his tongue out, and younghyun found that terribly childish.