international best friend day (6)

now, jaehyung did have alot of friends he was a really friendly person and no one has ever really betrayed him, but, he never felt the need for a best friend. when everyones your friend, there isnt a need for a special friend which you trust ten times more, like ten times more, and spends ten times more time with him, right? wrong.

international best friend day. those four words rung in jaehyungs head the entire day, wherever he went, he would see best friends spending a day out with each other. he had never wanted a best friend so much, he started going through his list of friends, trying to find someone who also didnt have a best friend to hangout with, but just about everyone had a best friend to hang out with.

of course there was younghyun, whom he had absolutely no idea whether or not the boy had a best friend. but, he assumed, that he had. afterall, doesnt everyone that nice have a best friend? even if younghyun didnt have a best friend, he would still definitely have had a few friends to go out with. well at this point, both the boys had a similar problem, in need of a best friend.

but, younghyun and this abnormal amount of faith in jaehyung but... jaehyung didnt. jaehyung was sure, so sure that he crossed his heart, that younghyun would never be anything more than just a friend that was impossible for him to convince that love was just all based on your hormones.

jaehyung was certain, that with a friend so hard to convince of the thing he believed in the most, they would never be close friends, let alone, best friends, right? wrong.

jaehyung felt pretty certain about quite a number of things today, and one of them being the fact that anytime soon, a picture of younghyun and his best friend would pop up on his social media timeline, but he remembered that he had no idea if younghyun even had social media.

most of the things that jaehyung was certain about today was right, right? wrong.