best friend (8)

"jaehyunggggggg" youngk whined into the phone.

"what?"

the two had gotten incredibly close ever since that day, but jaehyung still couldn't say that youngk was his best friend.

"im bored"

"okay so?"

"thats rude!"

"what do you want me to do?"

"keep me company."

"okay, since im free, what do you want to do?"

"hmm, ice cream?"

"okay, where though?"

"near your house but it'll take me two hours."

"I'll wait"

"okay, see you in two hours!"

only now did jaehyung realise, that he seemed to be so much closer to younghyun compared to his other friends.

but younghyun most probably had a best friend anyway, he still couldn't call younghyun his best friend.

-2 hours later-

"hello?" jaehyung said into the phone

"hyung, im here."

"hyung? how would you know that im older than you?"

"your instagram..."

"oh... okay meet at the bubble tea shop then!"

jaehyung walked down to the bubble tea shop and saw younghyun standing there, waiting for him. younghyun was holding two cups of bubble tea in his hands, both of them were bubblegum- jaehyungs favorite flavor.

he handed one to jaehyung as they walked towards a nearby park.

"why did you buy bubble tea if you wanted ice cream?"

"oh really? i forgot..." younghyuns face turned slightly red from the embarrassment.

jaehyung laughed at the sight. "its okay then, we can get ice cream afterwards."

"okay, hyung."

they sat down at a bench and started to admire the nature around them, and younghyun rested his head on jaehyungs shoulder.

"hyung... you're my best friend... do you know that?"

jaehyung smiled, "youre my best friend too."

-
okay so i thought of bubblegum flavoured bubble tea when i was craving starbucks bubblegum frapp. also,,, i have tons of story idea but idk who to write so give some suggestions!! if the person isnt from day6 or svt it'll be rlly hard for me to putin their actually personality tho, but i'll try!!