unsure (18)

after awhile, everything felt... wrong, younghyuns heart still skipped a beat whenever he thought of jae, but... it was wrong, jae wasnt his ideal type, jae was a guy. that was wrong to younghyun.

jae remained oblivious to younghyuns struggles, instead of helping, he became rather clingy which made things even harder.

all day everyday, jae would be around him, either beside him or behind him, it was terribly hard for younghyun with jae around, he wanted to get over him, but how? he knew it would break his heart, he knew it would hurt him, he knew he did alot for him, but he couldn't help himself. he wanted this to be over, he wanted his childhood dream, to marry his ideal type and be happy, but with jae here, it would be impossible.

dont get him wrong, he loves jae with all his heart, jae is his number one, jae is his everything, but yet... he didnt want it to be so. jae was always there for him, jae was always his pillar of support, but, younghyun couldn't hold on anymore, break up? whether or not that was a sensible option, younghyun didnt know, but how?

in person? over text? write a note? one last date? would he even dare to break up with him? did he have the guts to? or would he be loyal to the one that was there for him throughout? was it right? definitely not. but would that stop him? no one's sure.

all younghyun knew, was that he loved jae with all his heart, yet he wanted it to end.

was this a toxic relationship? was it younghyuns mindset? was it jaes actions? were they not meant to be? whatever it was, younghyun wanted it to end, but, he didnt want- want never will want to- break jaes heart.