rain (16)

pitter patter, pitter patter. that was the sound made as heavy rain drops fell and hit every surface possible. the rain outside made jae feel incredibly lonely, so he decided to make his way to his boyfriend's house.

on the way there, he noticed all the couples sharing an umbrella or running to shelter together. there were even some dancing around in the rain happily, satisfied by each other's company.

seeing all these couple be open about their relationship made jae sad, he could never do such stuff with younghyun, why? because they live in a homophobic community, there were few people who approved of same sex relationships, he was sure they would get bashed.

he slowly walked towards younghyun's apartment, embracing the rain. by the time he got there, he was drenched, soaking wet.

ding dong, he rang the door bell, and he door opened showing a sleepy younghyun, but his eyes widened at his soaking wet boyfriend standing at his doorway.

"jae!" he exclaimed, "what are you doing? why are you soaking wet? you could get sick oh my god!"

younghyun stepped forward and wrapped his arms around jae's slim figure, "gosh, you're shivering... what were you doing?"

"i-i w-as d-d-dancing in the r-rain."

"silly..."

younghyun pulled jae into his house before running off to get a towel for him and some clothes to change into. he grabbed jaes hand and pulled him to the shower, "here, take a hot bath, and explain to me later, alright."

jae quickly washed himself before going out of the bathroom and toward younghyun.

"younghyun... i was walking in the rain because i didnt have an umbrella, and i liked the rain."

younghyun sighed, "its alright, but why did you come here?"

"i dont know... it was raining and  felt like being with you..."

younghyun pulled jae towards him and hugged him tightly, "youre so cute and precious..."

jae smiled, "do you have... a guitar?"

"you play?"

jae nodded shyly, before saying, "yes.."

"alright then, its in my room."

they were both sitting on younghyun's bed, jae lightly strumming the strings on his guitar, when younghyun let out a laugh, "sometimes i wonder, if you are really older than me..."

"hey!" jae smacked the back of younghyun's head, pouting.

"ouch!" younghyun pouted too, "what an abusive boyfriend."

jae chuckled before proceeding to play a tune on the guitar. "do you play too?" 

younghyun nodded proudly before taking out his spare guitar and playing the same tune as jae.

they both sang and played as their voices drowned the rain outside, all they needed right now, was each other's company and their guitars.

suddenly, younghyun put down his guitar and stood up, that shocked jae, so he stopped playing too, younghyun stared at jae, a loving smile on his face, before he held jae's hands and pulled his up.

"dance with me..." younghyun said softly before proceeding to play a slow melody from his phone.

they held hands and moved along to the rhythm, their heart beats in sync.

jae leaned in, pecking younghyun on the lips before picking up the guitar and playing along to the music.

younghyun smiled, jae made his so happy he didnt know what would happen to him if he lost jae, he shuddered at the thought, no, he refused to let himself lose jae. he shook his head slightly, pushing the thought away. he
picked up the other guitar before playing along with jae, heartbeat racing.

-
im back after like uh.... 4 days??? actually i got inspo again right aft writing that a/n idk why i wanted to wait this long but ye