love expert(10)

it was another day of younghyun lying in bed trying to convince himself that he was not falling for jae.

what can i do? i have to do something. take control of my feelings... somehow... maybe I'll stop thinking about him... yeah! thats it! i wont think of him at... from now o-

his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"jaehyung? what are you doing here and... how did you know i lived here?"

"i bumped into a guy called terry who somehow recognized me from your Instagram and i asked for your address and he gave it to me."

"terry? where?"

"oh, near my house."

"oh... but why are you here?"

"hey, i cant spend some time hanging out with my best friend?"

"of course you can, but... you just invited yourself to my house..."

"well not yet because you havent let me in."

younghyun smiled sheepishly and stepped aside for jaehyung to enter.

"thank you, but actually i was bored and thought you would be free so i uh came here!"

younghyun nodded understandingly, but was going crazy in his head.

i wanted to get him of my mind but now hes in my house! how am i supposed to not think of him now? what am i supposed to do!? does the world hate me this much? why does this happen to me? why? why!? WHY!?

"so uh hyung, youre a love expert right?"

"mhm, and the best love expert if i do say so myself."

younghyun scoffed, but proceeded to ask a question anyways.

"there this person, my friend, but these days, whenever i think about that friend, i get butterflies in my stomach and i feel extremely happy... am i falling in love?"

"yes, yes you are." jaehyung said while helping himself to some snacks i had in the fridge.

"but that friend... isnt my ideal type."

jaehyung stopped eating, "you didn't listen, did you?"

younghyun tilted his head to the side, evidently confused.

"your hormones dont care. you fall in love, you fall in love."

younghyun rolled his eyes, "i dont believe that and will never believe that."

"have it your way, but trust me, you are falling in love."

"okay whatever but..."

"but what?"

"i personally think that your name is too long so i have decided to just call you jae."

"okay then, brian."

"brian?"

"yes."

"dont call me that."

"no can do, sir."

"fine, but arent you curious on who my friend is?"

"you tried so hard to not be specific on the gender so evidently its a guy. you so desperately want to convince yourself that you're not falling in love because you dont want to be gay. and, you only have two other friends, so obviously its either terry or don. i can read you."

younghyun smiled, wrong. he thought. he was glad that jae couldnt see through him, he wondered what would happen to their friendship if jae had found out, and he was worried.

-
im hungry