together (15)

jae sat in the cafe, waiting for younghyun, ugh, must he be late today? of all days?

when younghyun finally arrived, jae could not wait to tell him about how he felt.

"younghyun-ah... i wanted to tell you something, ever since the kiss that day, ive been feeling something weird, i dont know what it is, but, i feel butterflies whenever i think about you, i feel giddy and incredibly happy, i dont want to do anything except stay by your side, and i think... im in love with you..."

younghyuns eyes widened, he could not believe it, jae? like him?

"i know you may not feel the same way," jae continued, "but i just wanted to tell you, im sorry if this ruined our friendship... its fine if you never want to see me or talk to me again, its okay if-"

jaes words got cut of by younghyun leaning forward and attaching his lips to jaes, jae was shocked, but he kissed back. the kiss only lasted for 5 seconds before both of them pulled back and flushed red.

"i love you too, hyung, so i want to ask you... will you be mine?"

jae nodded his head shyly and held on to younghyuns hand tightly.

-
short chap im sorry but i just wanted to say that ive started writing my jae fanfic but I'll only publish its after i finish all the chapters :-)