chapter 8: ACT OF LOVE

What should I say now? Should I say yes? Or should I have to say that I need sometime to think! Yeah,i like him but I am not sure about love, he is such a cute guy I met in my life,i really don't want to end our friendship if something goes wrong in relationship, so I need some time to think, I thought.

'manishaaa? I am waiting for your reply?', he said.
'ah...I... I don't know what to say! I ..need some time ....to think'.
'sure! You can take your time',he said.
'Yeah, one year, may be!'
'oh God! I have to wait a year ah? ,Hahha okay, if you really need that much time to accept my proposal, I will wait', he said smiling.

We both became quite .
We forgot the whole world and just started to enjoy  the beauty around us, this was one of the best day of my life, I never expected someone could propose me in this way! Not everyone will get to feel this, I am really lucky to have him with me, I thought.

Rahul's phone started ringing.

'i have to take this call', he said.
'yeah, okay'.

Rahul spoke for around a minute and he came towards me.
'sheethal and kuldeep reached resort, we have to go back', he said.
'ohh, Kuldeep and sheethal reached?, Yeah we must go now',i said.

It took about 15-20 minutes to reach resort.
As we reached ,sheethal and kuldeep faces turned to smiling .

'Hey', both Kuldeep and sheethal said.
'hey, sorry we came late ,we made you two to wait',i said.
'It's okay,but where you two went in this early morning?', sheethal asked.
'ah ,we.....there...',rahul interrupted me in between.

'we went to some coffee shop,they prepare fresh coffee from fresh coffee seeds, it's very famous, me and Manisha felt we should try it in the morning ,so we went there,you two look tired, I will take you to our rooms ,sheethal ..you stay with Manisha, Kuldeep you come to my room', Rahul said.

'yeah fine', sheethal said.

I was thinking about how nicely rahul lied to them, I have to appreciate his presence of mind.

Everyone rested for sometime, phone showed that it was 7:20 am, sheethal slept as soon as she fell on bed, I tried to continue my sleep,but how can I ? There are lots of things going on in my mind, ofcourse about Rahul ! I was thinking to say him a yes for his proposal but I thought its too early to accept.

(After sometime)
Me and sheethal got ready at 10:30 am.
I called to Rahul.
'Hello ,we are ready , shall we go now?', I asked.
'yeah ,come downstairs near the parking lot, we are already in car', he said.

I just went and sat in the car, I didn't say a word, I became quite.

At first we went to lake ,we can ride a boat here, I visited similar type of lake near Mangalore few years back with my parents,it was a good experience.

'I will go with Kuldeep', I said.
'yeah okay, sheethal...you go with rahul', Kuldeep said.

Rahul looked at me like I murdered his whole family!
I didn't look at him for much time, I took my eyes off him, I just wanted to maintain little distance from Rahul to think properly.

'Is everything okay?', Kuldeep asked me peddling the boat.
' ah! What?', I asked as I lost in some alien world.
'in which world are you in?,you seem lost', Kuldeep asked.
'no ,I am fine, some family issues, nothing serious', I Said.
'do you like to share?', he asked.
'no its okay I am fine ,thank you', I said .

After the lake we had our lunch and we went to the famous  botanical garden of south India.
Time couldn't wait for me ,so it was running really fast, I didn't speak to Rahul properly from Morning, he tried to speak with me but I just gave a superficial answers.
It was already 5:30 in the evening till we left botanical garden, anyway I didn't like botany much from the day it started appearing in my school text book, so there was nothing special for me.
From there we went to the place which Rahul had mentioned earlier today about coffee, the taste was mesmerising ,they prepare from fresh seeds available in Ooty itself, we took some packets of that coffee powder.