chapter 2:THE RESTLESS NIGHT

Girls hostel

"why didn't you go home today manisha?" sheethal asked.
"

you know right?, dad and mom aren't in home, they went to Temple, I have to stay alone and I don't want to stay alone tonight,so i decided to stay with you" I said.
Sheethal's phone rings .

"hey, I got a call I will see you later ,if you are tired you go to sleep, you know right? Who called me?,so I am not coming in less than 2hours" she said.
"

Okay, I will go to sleep, goodnight" I said.
(Manisha lies down on the bed, she is lost in some thoughts)
Who calls this sheethal at night 11? I don't get any calls like that, and what do I know about who called her? She says different boys names each time whenever I ask her, she is my friend but she shouldn't do that,i said about sheethal today morning right? She maintains 2-3 boyfriends and only I know that, hehhe yeah she became close to me during the second internals in the second semester, she is good from heart but she started doing this just because the person she loved truly left her when she needed him the most , I told her dirty today morning, remember? Well I am sorry for tht , one shouldn't judge someone just because of a reason.
But wait, why she wants to speak with Rahul? I don't want her to speak with him.
Hmmm, Rahul ,what a guy, I have seen boys ,but no one could ever catch my attention, I don't lie but I never loved anyone before, except for the few crushes I had during my 10plus .
You may be thinking , How can I say only Rahul got my attention though I had crushes ,yess that's the difference between him and them, it's been almost more than a year I joined to engineering college, but never liked or never accepted anyone , well Kuldeep tried on me! You know Kuldeep? Yess ,he is the one ,but ended up becoming my best friend in class. But this guy, this Rahul, how can he make me RESTLESS throughout the night? Can anyone tell me ? What if he is younger than me? Oh god! Why you made him my junior? What plan do you have with me?

I know , I know it's too early for me to think all this , but trust me when I saw him I felt like birds started to sing, I felt like it's raining , i felt like i should kidnap him and see through the whole day,
Hehhe no, i didn't feel any of the above ,just kidding , I have seen him just for a day , I can't feel all those , but I just felt my heart beat increased for about 2 beats ,so physiologically 74 beats the minute I saw him. Hahha ,yeah that's all happened, but he is a idiot , couldn't he ask my number?

Why I think so much! Do everyone think like me ? Atleast all the girls? Atleast him? Does he think about me? I dont know, how can I ask his number ? He is a junior and more over I never ask boys number unless they are my friends, yess he is your friend , remember the lab incident? A inner voice reminded me , yes I will ask his number tomorrow , we could become a good friends if he isn't feeling the same way ,I thought.

He is such a idiot , he made me lose my sleep, it's 2:30 at night, oh god ! Where is this sheethal? Do all the people feel the same when they like someone? Who knows!
At last someone made me lose my sleep, made me turn left and right in the bed! Yess it became a RESTLESS NIGHT.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N , Hi guys I hope you are enjoying the story, I need your support and ofcourse I know you are expecting  something interesting from me, well for this chapter I don't know if u may feel bored because of less conversation and more thoughts but it has to be portrayed, but trust me for next chapter you won't be bored ,
In the next chapter I will upload about who is going to ask the number first? And how will they ask? Rahul? Or Manisha?Keep Waiting, keep encouraging, sorry for the Grammatical mistakes if any! Thank you.