chapter 3:NEVER EVER

"I have to meet Divya, I gave my purse to her" I said to sheethal.
"Okay manisha,see you in the class afternoon",she said.
I have to find some way to meet him, because electronic, mechanical and civil branches are in one block and computer science , information science are in the main block where admissions are done and principal's office is in the same block.
Divya is my 10plus college mate, I don't have any bonding with her now though we studied in same college,i took her name just to find Rahul!! Hehhhe ,yep ! Rahul is in electronic branch and this Divya too.!!
I went near the first year classroom,what the...!where is he? There is no one in the class!? Couldn't he wait for me? Me,being a senior came to talk with one junior and that too by lieing to my best friend! ,I am never going ask him again, I won't speak to him, I thought.
As I was coming out of the electronic block, I was angry on Rahul, ofcourse I have to be angry on him, I didn't get sleep, now I didn't have my lunch,i came searching for him but where is he?.
I heard like someone's running In the corridor, do you know that Tak Tak sound shoe makes when someone runs!? Yeah I heard that sound,i turned to see who was that!
Is it Rahul? Absolutely wrong!! It was Kuldeep, wait !what? Why is he running towards me?
"manisha, why you came to this block?" he asked me holding his hands on the knees and breathing heavily.
"I came to meet Divya,why?" I asked him curiously.
"Do you know? One first year boy asked sheethal about you?" he said.
"Where is sheethal?" I asked him
oh god! why Rahul asked sheethal about me? He could have directly searched for me.
"She is in cafeteria, i wanted to tell....!" I interrupted Kuldeep .
"well see you later,bye" I said.
He was puzzled when I said bye to him, though he was behind me all the time we had a good bonding between us as friends,whenever he tells me something I used to listen him carefully, but he was puzzled to see me like this today, I said bye ,my mood suddenly changed from angry to tension,he sensed something weird that I never did with him before.
"Bye,see you" he said.
He didn't turned back,but I am sure he will be tensed, I know that very well.
As soon as I reached cafeteria I saw sheethal speaking with Rahul.
God!please save me from this girl, I gave a silent deal to God because she knows how to speak with boys !!
As Rahul saw me inside the cafeteria he started waving hands to say me hai.
"Hai" i said to both sheethal and rahul.
"where were you?, Divya is absent today" sheethal asked me .
"yeah, I wasn't knowing that" I said in a hurry, I wanted to talk to Rahul.
Just go away sheethal, you are disturbing us!, I thought.
"Well,this is Rahul" she said to me to introduce him.
Can you just stop this ? We already met each other, I wanted to say.
"And here is Manisha, the girl you were just asking about!" she said to Rahul.
"yeah I know her, will you excuse us for sometime? If you don't mind, please"he said to sheethal giving stress to the word please.
Hehhe Yes, even I wanted to say her that, thanks Rahul !, I felt happy listening to that will you excuse us for sometime? ,Say once again to her, I thought.
"Yeah, sure"she said ,she seems to be puzzled anyway but that was not my primary concern now, I wanted to know why he was searching me.
"Shall we go outside, it's too rush in here" He said to me.
"Okay" I said and I moved out of cafeteria with him.
Our college is around 75 acres, it has a huge ground where the college management planted trees around the corners of the ground and benches were put under the trees ,we both occupied one of the benches put up there.
"yes? Why were you searching for me?"I asked him.
Even I was searching for you idiot,i didn't get proper sleep because of you yesterday night, I wanted to say him.
"i am new to Mysore, I wanted someone lives in this locality, I need your help to reach some places, can u guide me? If you don't mind?" He asked me.
Seriously? You were searching me for this? Hello Rajkumar ,I lost my sleep because of you and you were searching for me to help you? How foolish I am to think that he was searching for me because he likes me, I thought.
"Ah? ,will you help me? Its okay if u have any other work, I will find someone else"he said as I didn't replied anything.
"no problem, I will help you" I said.
I will be a good friend to him if he doesn't like me, I thought.
"Hey, you are yonger than me" he shouted in happiness by looking at my college ID card.
What? Really? Oye idiot, are you elder than me? But how? Whatever! I felt like throw the books away and dance in the ground when he said that I am younger than him! Obviously ,why shouldn't I be excited that much? You know right? This is INDIA ! I dont know who started this ! But why should be the girl younger than her boy? And even Radha was elder than Krishna but the whole world accepted their love story right? Well that problem has been solved now, I thought.
"Oh really?" I asked in a calm way by keeping all the excitement inside.
Its really difficult to hide the excitement you know?
"Yeah" He said.
I could see the happiness in his eyes, his pretty brown eyes looked more happy, more beautiful, he smiled at me.
Oh god! Please tell him to sit quite, why he smiled at me? Its such a beautiful smile , I am falling for him,but I dont want to ,not this early atleast, I prayed to God.
"so how can I contact you then?, I need your number" he asked me.
"yeah, I will give you a miss call, tell me your number" I said.
"9741..."he said.
"9741.." i repeated and typed what he said.
"yeah, 9741and?" I asked him,as he became quite.
As i looked at him, he seemed angry, he was looking behind me,i wondered why he turned liked that.
He got up from the bench,as he got up I turned to see who came!.
Yes you are right, it was Kuldeep,what happened to Kuldeep? Why is he looking angry ? As if these people met before!
Oh! Kuldeep wanted to tell me something,i stopped him and came to meet Rahul, was that connected to Rahul? I wonder.
"I warned you not to enter into her matter!" Kuldeep shouted at Rahul.
"but bro we are just friends" he said in a calm way though he was angry.
"Come Manisha we will go"Kuldeep asked me and pulled my hand to get up from the bench.
"wait for 2 minutes bro, she will come" Rahul Said to Kuldeep.
"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Kuldeep shouted at Rahul and pushed him.
Rahul fell on the ground as Kuldeep pushed him, Rahul lost his control now ,he got up and he came up to Kuldeep and Holded his collor.
"i said right? We are friends, can't you understand ?" Rahul shouted at Kuldeep.
I was just going to ask Rahul's number !! What the hell Kuldeep is doing here? I thought.
But no! Kuldeep is my best friend, Rahul can't hold a senior's collor like that and that too my best friend's collor, how dare he shout at Kuldeep? I felt bad ,I felt sad, but I know Kuldeep from a year, he helped me in my difficult time's, whatever grudge these people may have but being a senior it hurts when a junior argues with him, everyone near by were seeing Kuldeep, he felt ashamed when Rahul Holded his collor, you did a mistake rahul, you shouldn't have done that, i should do something now ,I thought.
"leave his collor"I shouted at Rahul.
He left as soon as I said, he was shocked to see me angry.
"Its done, I am not your friend anymore, you find someone else to help you" I said to Rahul.
What? I know it hurts! But how can I leave my best friend for someone who just came.
I felt to give judgement for the humiliation he faced because of junior, you may hate me for this,but believe me Kuldeep is also a sweet person I met till now, he was there in my difficult times! I wanted to give Justice for Kuldeep, I said something which Rahul never thought I would tell him.
"dont come again to meet me, if you ever try to talk to me again I will NEVER EVER talk to you, mind it" I said to Rahul.
Yess it hurted him ,I could see in his expressions, he was about to cry, but he took his bag and he just went, he didn't turned back,even I felt heaviness in the heart but best friend is my primary concern,i can't change it.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N : surprise!!!!! Hi everyone, i know you guessed something else but story turned out to be something else, yess don't predict anything from me ,I will change your predictions for sure!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter ,how Rahul will aproach Manisha ? Does she speak with Rahul? Ofcourse she has to speak but how? Rahul makes something by which Manisha speaks to him again, what he did will be uploaded in the next chapter.
Thank u all ,keep supporting.