chapter5:A WAITING HEART.

Saturday is about to finish, every weekend me,kuldeep, sheethal and her boyfriend(well she liked one boy too much,she used to bring him) were planning to go some places,we used to plan on Saturday in my home and Sunday was kept just to enjoy, and if we had any college work ,we used to do that ,but this Sunday I didn't had right mood to enjoy, we didn't plan anything, I was sad because of the things I did.
I opened the gift box again,what I unnoticed is that, it had two phone numbers written over the corner of first layer of the gift box, and something was written above it.
If you couldn't contact me through the first one, you try for the second one.
I wonder how he knew that I won't come, and he has planned that if I won't come due to some reasons,i should contact him,clever boy!.
I had tried to first number in last 3 days,i took it from his friend Vikram, it was switched off.
I typed the second number now,my heart beat increased, some kind of anxiety occupied me,how can I tell him about what actually happened?i thought.
Fine I don't have much time for thinking all this, I should call him first, I even asked in the college office today morning, he didn't take his admission back, so I was kind of relaxed.
I called to the second number.
The person you have called, is not reachable at the moment,please try after sometime.
Hmm!,so? What next?, I kept my phone for charging ,Its over , I can't do anymore ,I thought.
It was 6:22 in the evening.
I turned on my laptop, opened c++ and started typing the codes for the program ,which was given as homework.
How nice it would be if the computer could understand our language,i thought as I couldn't get the program Result properly.
My phone started vibrating now,it is around 7:30pm ,I took it as a reflex,it is the number I had tried to call Rahul.
I felt my heart getting warmed, finally he called me.
I recieved the call.
"hello,who is this?"the voice in the phone said.
Was it Rahul? No ! Its not Rahul's voice, it seemed like some very old persons voice.
"hello, I am Manisha, is this Rahul's number?"i asked.
"ohh!Rahul, he is our grandchild,he came here after a long time,he went .....! I tell..yo..who ..no..!"the voice in the phone tried to tell something.
"What? He went? I can't hear you, can you please come to the place where you get signal" I shouted as the person couldn't hear me due to signal problem.
"I will ..no.. what's ..gu..you... can't.."the voice in the call said.
Hell, no! I really can't hear anything, I will cut the call now.
"please tell Rahul to call me",i said and cut the call.
Grrrrr...!i am angry now, where the hell is he? Which place was that? I am not going to call him again.
"manisha, help me to prepare dinner",my mom shouted from the kitchen.
"yeah, I am coming" I said.
She told me to clean the vegetables and cut it ,she went to watch her favourite tv serial,i wonder how these women get addicted to serials,hehhe well,not to mention but I am addicted to Korean serials!!!
"manishaaa....!, You got a call here",my mom shouted.
Ohh! i forgot..i kept my phone in the living room!
I kept the vegetables aside and I came running to the living room by rubbing my hands to the towel.
Before I could come,my mom recieved the phone.
"mom!!,its my phone,give it to me" I said.
"its your grandpa",my mom said.
I came back to the kitchen, my face was looking like a potato now! Why couldn't he call?,I thought.
(After 10minutes)
"manishaaa....!,you got a call from someone named Rahul"my mom shouted.
haaash,he called me!! Finally, but why my mom recieved,thats why I dont like giving my phone to anyone, I thought.
I ran towards the living room,if I could run like this ,I would defeat Hussain Bolt!,I was dancing inside!like someone offered me 2crores simply to do nothing!!.
I snatched my phone from my mom.
"hello?" I said .
"hello,i am really sorry, I knew you would contact me,so I left a note",rahul said.
"where the hell are you?" I shouted at him.
Only I know how much I waited for him, I never gave my time to think all this to anyone.
"whenever I am upset ,I come to my grandparents home,its in gundlupete, near by Mysore,we don't get proper signals here,my grandparents home is too interior,its inside the forest, that's why I gave another number",he said.
"i want to meet you, when will you come to Mysore?",i asked him.
"can you meet tomorrow?",he said.
"yeah,okay come to the city bus stand at 9 o clock,we will go to chamundi hills from there",i said.
"i came to some place where I get signals properly and that too only for Airtel,i will call you Tomorrow morning, once I leave from here,goodnight",he Said.
"yeah okay,see you, goodnight",i said.
I finally spoke to rahul! Hurray!! How good it feels, how relaxed is my mood now, as if I put down the weight I was carrying since 3 days!!
I finished my dinner and I came back to my room , well the police inside my mom had been excited listening to Rahul, she was very curious because I never said about him, anyway it's the responsibility and the care towards their daughter make them to be like that!
Today was something different, different than that of the first day of orientation, everything came to neutral now, the fear of losing him had been vanished, it's really surprising for me that i am missing one boy,its only around 5 days! And he made me miss him a lot, it was may be because I made a mistake, but that was not at all a big mistake, I saved my friend ,my best friend!!.
Whatever happened ,it's in a flash of time, may be I miss him more because of the way he apologized me, that gift box thing was entirely different, and I couldn't meet him that day, I think all these mistakes mixed with my feelings and made me miss him.
Am I in love? I asked to myself!.
No,it can't be! How can someone can fall in love just for few days? He is nothing in my life,i thought.
Meanwhile my heart replied to that question!
Perhaps,perhaps not!
See even my heart is in confused state!
May be boys can fall in love like tht, I am a girl, I won't fall for anyone like this! It needs time, what if he is not a good boy? He could be a player too! All these years I have not get addicted to anyone and I shouldn't get addicted for this Rahul too!, I thought.
Phone screen showed it's 11:20pm, its time to sleep.!
(After few hours of sleep)
I slept peacefully yesterday night, its 7:00am ,I already took bath,i cross checked my dress 3-4 times as if I am going to meet a prince!
Well it doesn't matter wether I am going to meet a prince or a watchman, girls always do check their dresses before going out! I wasn't the exception for that!
I had my breakfast and once again cross checked everything, I wore orange coloured top and jeans , it seemed good, the mirror fell in love with me I guess, it doesn't want me to move !..
hehhe well its not the mirror, it's me who didn't want to move away from mirror!!
I called him once before going from home,it was around 8:10am.
He didn't recieve the call,i had tried for his own number, he may be coming in bus, I thought.
Let me go to bus stand first, then I will call once again, I thought.
I reached the city bus stand at 8:50 am, where Is he?, He didn't even received the call! He didn't call me back too.?
He may be busy or struck somewhere!
I was waiting for him ,,for the first time I am waiting to see someone!
I waited till 9:30 there is no sign of him?, I called for 4 times in half an hour, I hate waiting!
Its really disgusting.
I was really angry now! Its 9:40, where the hell is he? , Couldn't he come early to see me? , I hate him now, yes I really do!i will wait till 10:00, if he doesn't come ,its over, I thought.
Mine was a waiting heart, and what was his heart? A foolish heart, can't meet in time! I uttered .

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: hi everyone,
I guess you were waiting Rahul to call Manisha, yess he did ! But where is he now? Even Rahul Wanted to meet her! Where did he vanished all of a sudden? And for what? , Atleast will he come to the bus Stand? Well the story will turn to romantic part in next chapters ;) Keep waiting, vote, comment and share.
Thank you!