chapter13:GODS LOVE

"Get up...",my granny shouted at me and chaya as we were asleep till 10am.
"Little more please",chaya uttered.
"If you won't get up now I will pour water on both of you",my granny said.
Me and chaya were awake till 3:30 in the morning, we were talking all the non sense stuff that's present on the earth!
Why this old people are like this? She was trying to wake me up from around 7:30 am,I wonder how I may become in my old age!
We had our Breakfast and chaya was ready to leave as she couldn't stay long because her exams were near.
"I want chocolate when I come for the next time",chaya said.
"Yeah, a big one ,I know",I said and winked at her.
"Remind Rahul about me, don't let him forget your cousin sister",she said.
"Which Rahul?",my mom asked .
"No one mom",I said.
I wonder what makes these parents so curious when a girl takes a boy's name.
My grandmother and chaya left my house.
"Manisha come here",my dad called.
"At what time you slept yesterday?",he asked.
"Around 12:30 dad,what happened?",I asked.
Though I said lie that I slept at 12:30 I was sure that time was too late for him.
"Enjoying your vacation?",he asked.
"Yeah dad sure ! Why not?",I said.
"Who is that guy that chaya just mentioned?",he asked.
Oh god! Dad just leave this now,why you and mom are behind Rahul? I thought.
"Rahul? You know him dad",I said.
"Do You love him?",he asked.
For sometime I was numb, I couldn't feel my feet! Did he saw him yesterday? How? And why? Yeah me and dad were very close and we shared everything but I can't share this one, it isn't the right time to do so, because I am not on my own yet!
"Dad...Rahul ...yeah....no we are just friends",I said.
"Then why was he here yesterday night?",he said.
Now I lost myself! What did he just said? Means! He saw him yesterday but pretended that he didn't! But why? I felt like the world is spinning around me, I got scared ,my love life has just started ,I don't want to end it if my dad says no! Please god save me, I prayed.
"Yes, I saw him yesterday, I am not going to judge you or anything, but why lie to me? I am here to support you , weather it's right or wrong we will discuss it later, but why didn't you tell this before?",he asked.
He might have said he supports me but I could feel pain in his voice , I am sorry dad , I didn't mean to hurt you, I just love him, I thought.
"I was scared to share dad, I felt it's not the right time to share ,so I am really sorry, I should have told you earlier but we just got into relationship before few days so I couldn't even get the time to share this with you", I said.
"I didn't want to create bad impression to your grandmother about you, you also know how she is! If she gets to know about this incidence she would have created lot of new sense here and even with our relatives, so I didn't react yesterday",he said.
"I am really sorry dad, but he is a good boy, even you will like him, I promise",I said and tears rolled down from my eyes.
I don't know why I cried , may be it was guilt that made me do so but I cried , I felt sorry for my dad , he is such a sweet person, asking me so nicely and I lied to him ,I thought.
"Ohho, don't cry Manisha, come here and sit",he said while showing a place beside him to sit.
"I am really sorry dad",I said and sat beside him.
"It's okay , I know my daughter, she will make a good decision like her father, don't cry now",he said by keeping his hand on my head.
"Is he still here in Mysore? Can I speak to him?",he asked.
"Yeah , he stays in his guest house, he came from Banglore to see me",I said.
"That's so sweet of him, don't tell your mom now, she may explode",he said.
"Thank you dad , I will call him",I said.
I went to my room and called to Rahul , I was so happy, it was like I reduced some burden which was bothering me from so much time.
"Hey, good morning, my dad wants to see you, can you come over here",I said.
"What? Your dad! How can I speak to him? And about what?", He asked.
"Rahul...just be calm, my dad knew you were here and I had to tell him about us, so please come",I said.
"Okay dear, anything for you , but I am afraid",he said.
"Don't be! Because my dad is a very cool person", I said.
"Okay, don't worry, if anything goes wrong I will call my mother",he said.
See that's why I love him, he tries to protect me for whatever situation I am in!
"I love you, dad's waiting, so come fast, bye",I said.
"I love you too, I am coming ,don't worry",he said.
That's it, yes , we just need someone to look into our eyes and say that nothing went wrong, this world hasn't ended yet ,you have me! Though Rahul wasn't looking into my eyes but I got the hope which I needed.
He came after 40 minutes,he was looking like a prince charming! May be because he had to meet my dad! Obviously he had to look good.
"Hello uncle",Rahul said to my dad.
"Come Rahul,sit",my dad said to rahul.
I was just blushing around my dad by seeing Rahul, I was curious what my dad might ask him.
"I can take care of her uncle, my mom knows about all this, I am here in Mysore because of her,I was actually studying in IIT Delhi , but I came here for Manisha, to get her , to love her",Rahul said.
"I just told you to sit , you started explaining,hahha, nice",my dad said.
"Sorry, I just couldn't wait to convince you how much I love her",Rahul said.
"It's okay son, I can understand",my dad said.
"I called my mom, she was too happy to talk about me and Manisha to you uncle, she will be here in some hours",Rahul said.
"What? You called your mom! Rahul...we are not marrying next month and I didn't even get ready for all this",I said.
"It's okay, it won't be a problem , it's just a meeting that's all, I called her because if anything goes wrong elders can speak to themselves and come to conclusion",he said.
See , that's why I love him, he never lets me down, I thought.
Their conversation went like for hours, my mom wasn't aware what was going on ,she just thought that Rahul came and my dad was busy talking about something she doesn't understand! She was busy in preparing lunch, I was just an Audience listening to whatever they are talking, I couldn't explain how happy I felt by seeing all these, can you just imagine? Oh god! Getting the boy you love so much , a boy who can fullfill all your dreams , a boy on whom you can count on,so cute and the best part is that your parents know About that! No oppose from both the sides, isn't it like a story you dream about? Isn't it a life anyone would love to have ? life is just wow, do you feel me? I doubt!
We had our lunch, dad didn't talk anything about me and Rahul Infront of mom, she would just crouch on me like a hungry lion when she gets to know that I am in love , yeah that's for sure, I know it!
As we were talking we heard a car horn in front of our house.
"It's my mom, she is here, I had sent my location to her , she is calling now , it's her",Rahul said.
"I ran out to welcome her , Rahul and my parents followed me.
As soon as Rahul's mom stepped out of the car Rahul accompanied her, she was around 40's but too stylish for that age!
"Hello aunty",I wished to Rahul's mom.
"Hello kid",she said.
What? Kid ! Am I kid to her? God knows!
"So you are Manisha , he keeps telling about you all the time, he says you are little stubborn about your decisions,is it kid?",she asked.
I gave that 'why?' kind of look to Rahul!
He gave that 'sorry' look in return.
"No Aunty, he lied then",I said.
"Yeah , you seem to be a good girl",she said.
"I am manisha's dad , Was there any trouble while coming?",my dad asked to Rahul's mom.
"No, it was okay",she said.
We sat on the couch and Rahul started to smile at me.
"So what's bring you here? Morning Rahul and now you took risk to travel from Banglore to here", my asked smiling.
"No it's not at all a risk , I love doing things that makes my son happy,I like Manisha too, she is like my daughter, I too wanted to see her", Rahul's mom said.
My mom gave that 'what going?' type of reaction! I bet she doesn't even know why Rahul and his mom are here, hahha, pity for her!!
"But she never went to Rahul's house and they are just friends, I don't understand how you know her so much",my mom asked to Rahul's mom.
"Friends? They are in love with each other, don't you know?",Rahul's mom said and looked at Rahul.
"I was going to tell you",my dad said to my mom.
"Tell? Wha... what? That my daughter is in love? ",She said.
I could see her anger level rising up!
I was afraid.
"No, I don't agree for this", she said.
"I will talk to her", my dad said and tried to take my mom to room.
"Don't touch me, you people decide everything , she is my daughter and I don't know what's going on", my mom said while her tears rolled down.
She made me cry now!
"Mom, I am sorry but I love him and I was going to tell you soon", I said.
"When? After everything?",she said.
Rahul's mother signed us like she will talk to my mom and went towards her.
"Come inside , we will speak woman to woman, I can understand your pain", Rahul's mom said.
Rahul's mom and my mom went inside the room, they spoke almost for 40 minutes, we weren't sure what was going on there! I was too much afraid but seeing my dad and Rahul gave me a hope.
I saw Rahul's mom and my mom coming out of the room ,I knew she would do it, why wouldn't she? She will definitely make my mom agree for this!
"This can't be done", Rahul's mom said as she came outside the room.
Wait? What! I thought she made my mom to agree for my love!
"What can't be done ",I asked to her.
"What you people are doing",my mom replied.
"But I love him",I said.
"No you wouldn't talk to him from now onwards",my mom said.
I felt like the whole building collapsed on me.
"What? No...Rahul....you tell to your mom please, dad please do something", I requested.
"Heyy, we are just kidding, your mom agreed to it kid ,I told her to reveal it nicely but she wanted to see your reaction",Rahul's mom said.
Oh god! My mom! She always does this.
"Sorry dear, you always make a good decision, we don't have any problem for you to be with rahul but you have to wait until you finish your studies", my mom said.
I hugged my mom in a joy, it was the most beautiful day of my life, I don't know how many more beautiful days will add because of Rahul, I can't imagine how much lucky I am to get him.
Rahul smiled at me, everyone smiled at me,my mom put sugar in my mouth and Rahul's, I took my parents and Rahul's mom's blessings, though Rahul's mom is a American born she follows indian culture too well , I got goosebumps thinking that she would be my mother in law one day!
Rahul and his mother left after sometime, I hugged my dad for being with me for everything, I cried on my mom shoulder for no reason! May be that was because of happiness, I never know!
Rahul was my friend, my love , my dream , my well wisher , my supporter, my everything, I can't thank him for everything he did and he is doing, but at the most what mattered was my parents Decision , I couldn't be this happy unless they have agreed and they agreed, I love my parents a lot and I can imagine how painful for them to accept all this but their love on me made it easy, at last all they cared was my happiness because that's what parents love is , that's what God's love feels like !yes they are my god, my parents.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: thanks for reading and supporting.