chapter 9:WHISPER OF SILENCE

Almost one week got over ,i couldn't bare his absence, i read that letter he sent me with the gift over a hundred times, all i can do is close the door ,hide the pain from parents and just cry.

Did i over reacted for his letter? but what he did wasn't good though, showing his richness Infront me ? That's not at all needed to impress me.

I switched on my cell phone which i switched off on my birthday.
As soon as I switched on notifications popped like a bullets from machine gun one over the other.
There were some belated wishes, many missed calls from Rahul! And his messages.
There were only two messages from Rahul, one is long one which was sent on the day I last spoke to rahul and another is two days before.
Two days before he sent me like this.
'i am really sorry, I miss you, please talk to me once,i didn't mean what you thought,please call me', this was the message he sent two days before.
The message which he sent on my birthday read like this,
'Hey, I know you are angry on me ,but you misunderstood me,i didn't say anything on call because you were angry ,I think you are still angry on me but please forgive me ,I would have sent a better gift for you and i didnt mean to say accept my proposal ,i wasn't sure you may accept my gift or not ,so I wrote hope you accept! But you have mistaken it for my proposal, I could wait as long as you want to take time, but don't punish me by ignoring me, I couldn't tolerate your absence, from the day we became friends we never had an argument over anything because either I used to understand your side or you were trying to understand my side of situation,i don't know how it went wrong, but it was bad choice of words I guess,and it was for the gift and not for my proposal,please talk to me now ,I am waiting for your call! It's okay if you blamed me for no reason ,I don't have any problem for that, only you have the rights to blame me and I respect your decisions so I won't contact your mom , sheethal or anyone, just read the letter once again, you may understand it after u read this message, I just wanted to make you smile... always! '

Oh god! What have I done? Was it really that's wat he meant? Let me check the letter once again,i thought.
I didn't waste time to read full letter, my eyes just went to the last lines that he wrote.
'If you had said me that you need some time to think, then I hope you make a good decision, take care ,have a happy life,I hope you accept now' .

"Manisha, what have you done? He said it clearly 'i hope you make a good decision' ,how can you do this to him Manisha, you are always like this, you always blame him, you always ignore him, did he ever did the same with you? No right? Instead of your mistakes he asks an apology and here you are blocking him , blaming him, breaking his heart", my heart  taunted me.

Okay, i couldn't go back in time and make everything proper now ,i have to do something,i have to apologize to him, but that wouldn't be enough, i broke his heart,still he said he misses me, even i am missing him, i love him, yess! i will accept his proposal not just because i did a mistake ,i too really love him, but how can i talk to him after all i have done, i couldn't directly speak to him or call because of my guilt,its good to send a message,yes, i took the phone and typed like this.

'Hi rahul, i am really sorry for the rude behavior with you about that gift, it was my mistake! i didn't analized the situation, i always blamed you for my mistakes,you are a very sweet guy, you care for me , you understand me,you are a gem of a person and i love you so much rahul, yes i too love you, i am really sorry for my actions, i know i ruined both of ours happiness on that day but i will keep you happy, i promise, i stay with you in each stage of life , in each step i will walk along with you, i couldn't imagine anyone rather than you, you are my man, you are my love, i will give everything to make sure you are happy, i am not a good proposer like you,i just say that i promise to keep you happy no matter what,please call back when you see my message',i typed and sent in whatsapp.