Chapter10:BULLET AND AN ARROW

"Rahul ,it's time to go home" ,I said to him as it was already 12:20 am.
"Do you really wanna go?",he asked.
"No,i don't want to! But I can't face my parents if they catch me like this",I said.
"Okay, just for sometime? I will drop you before 1:00 am",he said.
I couldn't say no to him, even I wanted to spend time with him, love is such a beautiful thing that God has created,i thought.
"Fine rahul, but what about you? Where will you stay at this night?",I asked him realising that he couldn't go to hostel at this time.
He became silent for sometime.
"What happened Rahul? are you alright?",I asked.
"Manisha I want to tell you something",he said.
"What is it Rahul? You can share anything with me,anything! We are one now , we are not seperate, we will have no secrets! Okay?",I said.
"Yeah Manisha I know that, that's why I want to share the truth now",he said looking into my eyes.
"Truth? What truth?",I asked him suprisingly.
"I said that my dad is having his own company you remember?",he asked.
"Yeah, future tech company right?",I asked.
"No! yeah, it belongs to him, but that's a company affiliated to or what we call as merged into our company"
"Means !you have another primary company which holds the other companies like future tech? That means your company must be too large in terms of share and revenue?",I asked .
"Yeah, and its a multinational company, I have never told about my mother because she isn't Indian , I mean her parents were Indians but she was a American born, my dad fell in love with her and married her, I have my mom's eyes",he said looking into my eyes.
I wasn't surprised by what he told about his mom, I was surprised because how can a boy from that rich family wants to come to Mysore and join our college and lives in hostel? I felt weird, because what he was talking about if I calculate, a company like it most probably have a share minimum of 10,000 crores , Rahul was really good at giving surprises but I never expected this and why he had to lie me the whole time , lots of questions came to my mind.
"I know there are lots of questions going on in your mind, let me clarify you one thing Manisha, I dont have to study engineering to take over my dad's company and do you really think he will let me study in Mysore? if i wanted to study engineering in abroad it would be a matter of money and I had it , I came for you Manisha, yes ! I came to this college for you, this place , this country even, that's why I am your junior, or else I would have finished engineering by now for my age",he said .
"Ra....  rahul, wait! Are you telling me that you came to this college for me? And not to study engineering?",I asked in confusion.
"Yeah, Its all started when you were in first year, do you remember that 'development of robotic software ' program held in IIT Delhi?",he asked.
"Yeah, I was the only one who got selected for that",
"I was in final year of my engineering,i was in computer science branch, so I had to join electronic engineering here! When I saw you for the first time ,I felt so connected to you , I felt we are meant to be together, I have seen girls, but there is no one to whom I felt I must have her in my life except you, once I got information about you , I found out that you are from this college and you are from Karnataka that too near to my grandparents place, may be that's the reason I felt I am connected to you, but you left Delhi after that but you didn't leave my heart, I tried to forget , I tried to not think about you, but there some things which make us to do something ,do something crazy and for me it was you who drove me crazy ,I couldn't let go the thoughts about you ,so as soon as I finished in IIT ,I took admission here for you, I have a guest house in Mysore but if I stay there you would have definitely got doubt on me and you would have never spoken to me , I never wanted to show my richness Infront of you and I had sacrificed the rich life awaiting for me out there , I don't want that ,all I want is you Manisha, after I drop you I will stay in my guest house, don't worry about me ",he said.
Everything was just like dream to me, who knew someone loves me so much that he followed me till here , everything was for me , he left his rich life for me and staying in hostel! What should I call him? Crazy? Or should I have to respect him for his sacrifice for me? Yeah he didn't leave his home for me but Being grown up in such richness and living in common hostel ?i can imagine his situation and I feel pity for that.
"Rahul, I never loved you for your richness and till now whatever I wanted my parents could afford it , so I never even felt I need money , I love you Rahul ,I love you so much for everything",I said.
"I love you"he said.
"Thank you for not using your money to get me, I would have definitely rejected you and its not that i hate people with money,even I want to earn money but not for myself , I always wanted to be a entrepreneur ,the money you earn I wont ask anything from it , but once i start earning dont ask me to stop working because that money will be donated to a good cause",i said .
"Ofcourse , whatever you wish And Manisha I will tell you one more important thing, I want to help people , I was born in America ,we have shares of our company there , my mom holds most of the share there so I spent more time in America than in India , we have a mansion there , a big one having about 2 acres of land in the back of that mansion, i want to donate it to the government as it is in middle of the city and it can provide hospitality for more than a thousand people and after our marriage we will spend few months there in a year so that I can help my dad for our company and you will also get relaxation",he said.
"Nice plan , but marriage? So soon? Couldn't you wait till I start to earn atleast? ",I said
"Who wants to miss a girl like you? Shall we Marry tomorrow ? If you say? ",He said laughing.
I laughed for what he said, gosh! Marriage ,,so soon? No way! I thought.
"I have so many dreams about us Manisha, I want us to be happy and that too you",he said.
"Why are you so obsessed to get me ? I mean you had just seen me in an Event and you chased me till here ,why? ",I asked.
"You know ? Love just happens , it's not in anyones control, if you are in love  that means you shouldn't lose that girl, no Matter what! From the day I have seen you there was something missing in my life ,I tried to figure out what I was feeling was love or not, I started to think what is love , love is a bullet to the brain and an arrow to the heart, you can't escape from that once it hits you..!it won't let you sleep ,it won't let you do anything and the only cure is the person you love So that's what happened to me, that's why I chased you and I love you ,I cannot let you go Manisha ,you are in my heart ,in my thoughts all the time!",he said .
"I too love you , I hope you won't change, I too don't want to lose you",I said.
"That's so sweet of you , hey do you see those starts over there ?looks like they are almost attached ? May be those are in love! ",He said.
"May be Rahul ,I dont know ",i said.
"Do you believe that story, after we die we become starts?",he asked.
I bursted into laughter.
"No ,it's okay if you won't believe ,but it's such a nice thing to imagine , that even after death we could be together ? Like those stars ",he said.
I don't know what to say to him now ,my laughter turned into seriousness, I became quite for sometime.
"Yeah, it would be such a wonderful thing",I said.
"Yeah",he said and kissed me on my forehead.
He kissed me again on my lips and hugged me .
"Shall we go now? Its late",i said.
"Yeah ,okay I will drop you ,it's a really beautiful day ",he said.
"Yep, for me too",I said.
He dropped me to my home , he went to his guest house , i tried to sleep, but couldn't ! I had my first kiss of life, how can I forget that? I was feeling to see him again as I didn't get sleep, I called him.
"Hello, are you asleep?", I asked.
"Hello, no I am still near your home",he said.
I ran to the balcony to see him, he was still there waving at me as he saw.
"Why didn't you go",I asked.
"I don't want to ! And i knew you would call me ",he said.
"Ooh! As if you know everything mister?",I asked him sarcasticly.
"I don't know everything but if you love me you would definitely call and you did ",he said.
"Hahha, tell that you couldn't forget my kiss so you wanted one ?",I asked.
"I want to kiss but I can't now, you are there and I am here",he said.
"I am not going to come back there now ,so keep that for tomorrow and take some rest , you came from Banglore , take some rest", I said.
"Okay princess! As you command",he said laughing.
"Be careful , I love you", I said.
"I love you too , bye , see you tomorrow ", he said.
He went but I was still standing in the balcony ,I realised that he left his jacket with me as it kept me warmer from outside cold.
I became his fan now , what a sentence he told me ! Love is a bullet to the brain and an arrow to the heart and the only cure is the person you love ! Wow ,hats off to him for this , if any writer would have listened he would have definitely added this in his book, i thought.
I came back to my room and fell on bed , I was scrolling the pictures of me and rahul from the ooty trip, he was reminding me in every pic that he is the most handsome guy I met , love is such a strange feeling , really!

-------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hi everyone , I am trying to become more and more mature in every chapter , hope this chapter is worth waiting and reading and there was too much delay for this chapter , I am really sorry but the story is going to take a great turn in next chapter , keep Waiting ,thank you for the support and love , sorry for the grammatical mistakes is any!