Chapter 6

The look on Inigo's face was one that could kill. You remembered that during your stay, Kevin explained that Katrina was the one who offered marriage. This was before Katrina was in dire need of surgery. Calmly you replied,

"Because this can be beneficial to both sides." You stared back at Inigo. 

"How so?" He replied maintaining his expression.

"Our companies are basically the same. Our marriage can be seen as a way to establish unity among other rail companies."

"What else? Moors Rails are doing just fine. As should yours, or unless your company is going bankrupt?"

"We are doing fine." You glare at Inigo. You weren't involved in the business but you knew it was doing very well financially.  Albright Railways not only dealt with railways, but it had its own train lines and repair business for the cities tram lines. You then sighed. Fighting was going to get you no where. "Look Inigo-"

"You will address me as Mr. Moors." 

"Yeah yeah alright. Look Mr. Moors, I am genuinely trying to be on good terms with your family. Your mother without a doubt accepted me in, but I need you to as well. The main reason our families ever had this feud is because of the business we run. If we took that away, we might be more similar than we think."

"What are you getting at." You then decide that instead of lecturing him, you would cut to the chase.

"You need both sides willing to be able to be in a happy marriage. I'm willing. You're not. Neither of us will be happy if you don't even try." Inigo facial expression goes back normal and there is silence among you two.

"Alright," He says breaking the silence. "I'm willing to try and make this marriage work. So what do I do first?"

"You could let me call you by your first name." There is another moment of silence before you get a reply.

"...Fine."