Chapter 12

It has been several days. You had quit your job and was once again packing. The money you acquired from being a waitress and impersonating Katrina was more than enough for you if you were to go back to Clemente, which you intended. With the money, you were hoping to use it to finish up your education and possibly go to a college nearby. Maybe if you finished your education and ended up with a good paying job, you would be able to help the orphanage financially. These thoughts helped you forget about Inigo for the time being.

Meanwhile...

Inigo was in his study with his hands supporting his heads. He was in so much pain that you had rejected him. It was quite obvious you were still in love. He knew this because he hired someone to watch over you. He wanted to be by your side so much, but he was married. Married to woman he believes to be the real impostor. Ever since you left, Katrina and Inigo and not been in touch. Not that he wanted to be anyway. It was because he was legally married to Katrina, he couldn't be with you as much as he wanted to be. A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts moments later.

"Enter." A man with dark brown hair entered. The man he hired to spy on you. "Do you have any important news?"

"Miss L/n intends on leaving tonight for her hometown of Clemente." Inigo stood up. Why would you wanted to leave him?"

"When is she scheduled to leave?"

"8 in the evening."

"Make sure she doesn't get on that train. You are dismissed." The man nods and exits the study. Afterwards, Inigo walks up to the phone and dials a number. "Yes it is me. Come to my estate as soon as possible and bring her as well. We need to talk."

Back to you... 

You were walking to the train station as it was nearing your time of departure. With every step you took, you felt it get lighter. Maybe this was a good idea? When you were about to enter the station, a man whose face you didn't recognize grabbed your arm and shoved you into a car. Before you were able to do anything, he placed a cloth on your face and you blacked out.

When you came to, you were in a bed in a place very familiar to you. Inigo's room. You were beginning to wonder why you were here when Inigo himself appeared.

"Hello F/n. We meet again." He said with the most pleasant smile.

"Inigo let me go."

"No. Not when you intend on leaving me."

"I have to leave. It hurts way to much being here."

"You are hurting because you think we can't be together."

"It is not think Inigo. I know we can't be together. You are legally married to Katrina." 

The two of you go back and forth with this conversation. You and Inigo were refusing to give up your stances and the conversation was going no where. Finally he sighed.

"You know F/n. Are you really sure you want to leave?"

"I am."

"Oh really?" he says as he walks to a closet nearby. When he opens it, he roughly pulls out a man you is gagged and tied up. And then a girl. You knew those two. It was Kevin and Katrina. Your eyes widened and your mouth opens in shock. The two of them have tears streaming down there faces while they try and huddle close together. Then Katrina is roughly dragged from Kevin and has a gun cocked to her head. The person who is holding her at gun point is Inigo himself. You see Kevin trying to scream for Katrina and Katrina doing the same. When you finally look at Inigo, he is only smiling. "How about now?"