Chapter 18

As of late, Inigo and you have been living rather peacefully. Every now and then, when he came back from work, he would bring you a present and explain why he got it. You found it rather adorable. As much as you were happy, you would get quiet and depressed at times. This was because you couldn't leave the house without acting like Katrina. When you first assumed her role, you always thought you would be able to be yourself once again. You missed your old life, even if it was tough. 

While you were thinking of your old life you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see Ryder. "Hello F/n." You were taken a back. Ryder had no reason being here as he already completed his job.

"Ryder why are you here?"

"Oh. Someone hired me. I was told to give this to the lady currently living in the Moors estate." Ryder presents an envelope and hands it to you. Immediately you know who this is from. Kevin. You open the envelope and you immediately see a letter. On the letter it says,

Dear F/n,

I am truly sorry for getting you into such a situation. I promise to figure out a way to get you out of the house safely. I have gotten you a train ticket to take you back to Clermonte in a week's time. I hope you will be able to use it to escape. Don't worry about what happens to me and Katrina. I have something figured out. Do take care.

Sincerely,

Kevin Albright.

You look into the envelope and see that there is a train ticket. You know this is your chance to leave and live your life again, but you don't want to leave Inigo. 

"You still want to be with Inigo don't you?" Ryder asks. You look up.

"Is it obvious?"

"You look like a fool in love when your with the guy. Of course it is obvious." Ryder then sits down on a couch and crosses his legs. "Look F/n, I think it is sweet you still love him after all that is happened, but in the long run, will you still be happy?" You wanted to say something, but Ryder continues on. "F/n, you had to give up your identity. You are very much upset about it. I can see it on your face. Eventually, that sadness you have, is all you are going to feel."

"I know, but it is so hard." You sit down next to Ryder. "I want to be by his side as F/n L/n, not Katrina Albright. It is not enough that only he knows, I want everyone to know. But if I do that, Kevin and Katrina will suffer. I don't want that. I want my identity back, but I want to stay by his side. I don't know if I should leave or stay. It is just too much right now."

"Which is why you got a week to figure things out." Ryder says abruptly as he stands. "Well F/n, I got to report back to Kevin." He then walks towards a window and opens it. Just as he is about to jump out, you ask,

"Why not take the door?"

"Because, it doesn't seem as cool. Oh and F/n, whatever you wind up choosing, I going to support your decision."

"You will?"

"Of course. It is your life after all." That is all he says before jumping out of the window. You stare at the letter and train ticket. Your chance to be free and yourself. As you contemplating your decision, you here the front door open. Inigo is back. You shove the letter and ticket back in the envelope and hide it inside a book. Just as you are about to leave to greet him, the door opens and Inigo appears, smiling.

"Hello my F/n. I am home." He gives you a hug and you return it willingly.

"Welcome back my Inigo."