Twelve

Enjoy the edits by dear Vmon! [ gangsta]
--
Time passed by, Taehyung drove to his home with a worried face draw on his face. Walking toward thw main door and unlock it. The door swung open , stepping in with a deep sigh. "Taehyung oppa, are you okay ?" His twins sister greet him with a worries . "I'm okay Taehye . Where is your twins ?" Taehyung ask as he put his beg on the table. Taehye feel uncomfortable. "Oh Taehyeon in our room , why do you ask oppa ?" Taehye ask as she help Taehyung to sit down.

"Taehye, where is noona ?" Taehyung ask as he realized his noona not around because usually his noona would come to him and ask if his day okay or not. "Taeyeon unnie went to her fiance home for dinner." Taehye said as she walk to the kitchen. "Oppa, do you hungry ?" She ask from the kitchen. "Argh just a little" he said. "Hey Taehye, if you're done call me okay? I will be in my room " Taehyung said as he grabbed his beg and went upstairs. "Nae oppa!" Taehye yell from downstairs.

Taehyung walking toward his room with a sigh. "Oppa?" He turn and saw Taehyeon who about to walk out from her room. "Taehyeon? What's wrong?" He ask as his eyes travel his sister clothes. "Where are you going ?" He ask as his eyes land on his sister eyes. "Oh, I was about to go to my best friend house" she said , looking straight at her oppa. "Well, be back before 10 okay ?" With his sister nodded and he walk to his room again.

Taehye pov

I was setting everything for oppa until I heard footsteps. I hurriedly walk out from the kitchen and saw my sister wore this ↓

 I hurriedly walk out from the kitchen and saw my sister wore this ↓

"Where are you going Taehyeon?" I ask worried. She send me a disgust face. Eventho we're twins but when we're 12 years old Taehyeon changed. She didn't smile when she with me. She didn't even stand the left of me when we're together like always. She didn't even talk to me even if we sleep in a same room. "What do you care Taehye ?" She walk straight to the main door. Open it and before she walk out , she turn to me.

"Dont look for me" with that, she slammed the door and walk away. My cheeks wet. My tears rolling down. "What kind of twins are you Kim Taehyeon ?" I swear eventho she's not here. "What that noise Taehye ?" Oppa walk downstairs. I wipe the tears.

"O-oppa , I'm done." I said , he nodded , I walk passed him to my room but stopped when he grabbed my hand. "Taehye, why are you crying ?" Oppa ask with a worried face. Taehyeon didn't want everyone to notice that she been cold to me.

"I-umm... I was cutting the onion oppa , nothing wrong. Enjoy your meal " I push his hand of me and walk to my room, slammed the door hard.

Taehyung pov

Why would Taehye cries ? I struggle it off and walk to enjoy my meal. Sitting down.

"I-umm... I was cutting the onion oppa , nothing wrong. Enjoy your meal"

Onion ? I check my food but there no onion, I know there's something wrong with those two (mentioned the twins) .

"What just happened to my life ?"

Jungkook pov

"Everything goes as planned , Mr. Jeon" Mr. Jung said. I smirked and keep thinking that Park Jimin won't win.

"Never disappointed me, Mr. Jung" I said as I pat his shoulder. Hoseok smile proudly.

"You deserve that, Park Jimin " i smirk.

"Kim Taehyung will be mine, and you already lose at the beginning of game Park Jimin. "

Part 13 already?! Uwahh