thirty-seven

The both already spend 1 weeks at Hawaii. The whole 1 weeks spend with shopping and eating. Its not like Jungkook complaining or what . He will do whatever his husband want, even if its gucci .

"Jungkook—" Taehyung smile widely when he called his husband name. But suddenly got a glare as respond. "I-I mean , Hub-hubby.." Taehyung quickly stare the floor, avoiding eye contact.

"What is it you want , honey ?" Jungkook said calmly , Taehyung didn't know rather Jungkook was smiling or put a serious face on.

"Look at me when im talking to you" Taehyung quickly lifted up his head and face the as expected face. Which is smiling.

"What is it you want ?" He asked , showing his bunny teeth that will make Taehyung melted any second.

"A-ah, i-i—" Taehyung shuttered

"Speak properly." and there the serious tone of Jungkook make Taehyung jolted.

"I want to buy some shirt.." Taehyung trembled as he pointed at the Clothes shop nearby.

Jungkook sighed at his husband attitude . At second his attitude was cheerful but now ,more like uncomfortable.

"Sure , lets buy you some shirt isnt you being a good boy." Jungkook teased , seeing Taehyung blushed mean to explore his world. With a little chuckle from Jungkook, Taehyung manage to hit his husband arm lightly.

"Dont play around!" He hit his husband arm lightly , whispering those word.

"Ne ~"  the simply Jungkook respond.

THE SECOND BOOK WILL BE OUT AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER WHICH IS 40!