Thirty-Five

Taehyung

I woke up with the mixed sound of bird, alarm and someone voice.

"Oh okay, its like that then ?....No dont do that  we will be back after 1 months.... Take care of the company Mr. Park , I have a good day today.... Yes its is. Okay see you later , please hold up the meeting for me thanks. "

I sit up while rubbing my eyes , my eyes open and saw Jungkook who was on his phone in front of me.

My feet landed on our floor and make my way to the bathroom. I was on my way but I feel someone pulling me by my waist and wrist.

"Jungkook?" I Asked as he stare at me.

"What do I told you last night ?" He shoot a death glare at me. I gulped and nodded

"Hubby?" I sigh in relief as he smile to me and burried his face to my neck. I could feel his arm wrapping around my waist.

"Hubby , whats wrong ?" I asked as he sniffed my smell.

"Honey, I love you..."

Okay , now I don't understand what just happened. What is this , a game. Is he trying to make me fall for him ?

"Hubby, I love you too"

●●●

The two boys making their way to the airport, the guy who on the driver seat take time to drink coffee while driving. Meanwhile the guy on the passenger seat playing his phone.

"Honey, we almost there~" Jungkook run his finger to his husband's hair and ruffled it.

"Hubby stop" the other chuckles as he take his husband hand and kiss his palm.

His husband sit there surprised when Taehyung kiss his palm.

"Honey ?"

"Hmm ?"

"사랑해요"

"사랑해요 ❤"

●●●

Lets put some instagram au!

❤ 665,567,900 likes ; @/btsjungkook likedTaehyung my time with my official husband❤ our honeymoon~ hubby @/btsjungkook , i love you

Taehyung my time with my official husband❤ our honeymoon~ hubby @/btsjungkook , i love you. Thanks for taking me as your official husband . Taekooked! ❤💕

View more comments

AgustDick congratulations TaeTae! If he ever hurt you tell me Imma cut off his dick , im not kidding here.

Chimmie95 awww my baby is growing up already , thanks for making my life lighter babe , you're the best ex ever, we still friend! Congratulations Taehyungie~ @/agustdick hyung calm down 😂

Seokjinisme argh my babies is together! Ohmyyyyyy JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU EVER HURT HIM I WILL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD , BURN IT INTO FIRE AND DAMN BULTORUENE!

Rapmonamjoon congratulations @/btsjungkook @/Taehyung

btsjungkook awwe honey, I love u too❤❤💞~ and btw , stop hyungs I know HAHAHA😂

Imma update later 😂❤ thanks and please give a big vote !