Thirteen/Solution

Its already 10 pm and Taehyeon not at home yet. The Kim siblings all together at the living room probably waiting for her. Taeyeon the one who standing while calling someone.

"Really, she didn't go to your house ?"
"Oh okay , thanks mrs. Yeol"
She hung up and run her finger to her hair.

Taehye , she was sitting beside Taehyung who was seem to space out because maybe she's sleepy. Taehyung stare at the clock. "Be back before 10" that word keep repeating on his head. "There something happen between those two" with thinking of that, he snapped his finger as if he got an idea.

"Taehye, what happened to you when Taehyeon walk out ?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing"

"Taehye, your oppa is asking, mind answer him respectful?"

"B-but I cant, she might hate me forever"

"Taehye, this is the first time you guys got fight ?"

"A-anii oppa"

Taeyeon sigh in disbelief, how could they fight? They are twins, why would Taehyeon be so mean to Taehye ?

"Tell unnie, what happened the moment when we're on grandma house ?" Taeyeon ask while her put her palm on her forehead.

"S-she said that we need to fake close because she said that she didn't want to be so close to me"

"Why ? Mind telling me the story Taehye?"

Taehye shake her head. "I cant oppa. I love Taehyeon, but she been acting weird lately"

"Taehye, I understand. Go to bed let me and noona settle this"

Taehye smile and whisper 'thank you' and walk upstairs

Taeyeon on the other hand was so confused on the twins. "What gotten to the twins lately ?" She said. Taehyung can only shake his head.

A few minutes later, the main door swung open. Taehyung hurriedly turn his head to face who was opening the door. The figure was shaking from cold weather. The other run toward her and shake hee violently. "Where are you going huh?! You got us worried Taehyeon!" Taeyeon yell between her tears.

Taeyeon feel relief as her sister already back. But the situation still uncomfortable. "Hey" Taehyung call to break a awkward silent. Taehyeon look up and mumble a 'yes oppa ?'

"Tell me what happened between you and Taehye"

"Well...

Flashback

Everything was wonderful. The skies was white and snow was falling, there are 2 little girl playing around the big tree. "Taehyeon! Come here!" Their mother call Taehyeon but she was looking straight at Taehye. Taehye was froze when their mother call her Taehyeon.

"Dont be scared Taehyeon, this is me mommy"

"Eomma, i am Taehyeon" Taehyeon on other ways was waving her hand on the air.

"Oh, sorry Taehye... I mean Taehyeon mommy didn't know"

-

This was Taehyeon and Taehye first ballet performance. Taehyeon do a good job while Taehye ruined it. "Oh Taehyeon, you do a good job with the swinging" their teacher say but its not Taehyeon. Its Taehye.

"I hate you Taehye, why am I have twins like you ?"

Flashback end

So I didn't want everyone to think Taehye was me."

"We didn't know , sorry Taehyeon"

Vkook moment later!