Chapter III

Chapter 3: A mess

I was staring at the stage with almost my mouth open

I was staring at the stage with almost my mouth open. I couldn't process that Taehyung was singing with my brother and other guys. I just froze.

I have never listened to them, but hearing this now gave me goosebumps. Taehyung looked so beautiful on the stage.

A customer tried to get my attention, but I didn't notice them. I was too focused on the guys' performance. Until the customer grabbed my shirt, and it made me turn to him. He didn't look pleased with all. He was mad. I tried to apologize to him and make him more comfortable.

Okay, now I can't focus on the show. I have never paid attention to any of the shows that have taken place here.

The first song was ending, and I didn't pay that much attention to it anymore. I guess I didn't want Taehyung to notice if I was staring at him or them.

I kept doing my work as the song ended, and people applauded. I heard a couple of screams too. It must be their fans or something.

It's a miracle that there aren't that many fans here. Maybe this is a silent performance. I want to know what is the reason for coming here. As popular as they are, they wouldn't come here to throw a little show. There must be a reason.

I was cleaning the tables when my good friend Jinyoung came to say hi. We have been good friends since elementary school. He is so sweet and funny. We have never had anything romantic going on. And we have talked about it openly. It's okay for him.

''Hi, Y/n! Long-time no see!'' He said and came to hug me.

I accepted it, and he swung me around. ''Okay, okay, I missed you too, let go,'' I laughed.

''How have you been?'' I asked as he parted from the hug.

''Actually, really good! And you? I see you have a job.'' He smiled, and I smiled back.

''Yes, indeed I have. Ah, it's so nice to see you!'' I was way too excited. It just has been so long since we last time saw each other. It was nice to see him.

''So, waitress, do you have a table for me?'' He winked.

''Oh, shut it, this way.'' I smack his arm lightly and lead the way to the table.

The show had ended, and the guys had a little break before continuing. They were drinking and enjoying the evening.

''Who is that guy with Y/n?'' Taehyung elbowed Yoongi as he was drinking his soda. Yoongi looked at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow.

''What do you care?'' He asked, and Taehyung tried to hide his actions.

''Nothing much,'' Taehyung watched you laughing with Jinyoung and having a little small talk.