Chapter XV

Chapter 15: Affection

Yesterday was amazing. Nothing couldn't make it better.

I thought something wouldn't happen until I woke up to the feeling of Taehyung kissing my neck softly but at the same time leaving tiny marks. It was tickling me and making my blood run through my veins more for excitement.

I opened my eyes and moved my hand on top of his that was protectively around my waist and stomach area. ''Good morning,'' I whispered. ''May I ask what are you doing?''

He smirked at my neck before lifting his head to look at me. ''Marking what is mine.''

I pursed my eyebrows together. ''You're not that type of guy doing so. I'm yours, and nothing will change it. Why now?''

He did nothing but chuckle. After that, he came to my lips slowly and passionately. There was no rush in his doings, and he was going all the way. He deepened the kiss and slightly hovered himself above me. I laid down on my back and ruffled his messy hair from the night.

He slid his hand across my chest, stomach, and down to my pajama pants. Without any slight hesitation, he slipped his hand into my underwear, which made me gasp in his mouth. He started with gentle movements but enough to drive me on the edge, still.

I was giving out small moans to his mouth while the kiss was still gentle and loving. It wasn't crazy, but he wanted to show his care this way.

He started with circling motions around my clit with two fingers. He was already doing magic in me with only that. The kiss itself was getting more heated by the second I started breathing heavily.

My hands were roaming in his neck and the back of his head. I lowered my other hand to slide his shirt up. He shivered slightly when my hand brushed his stomach and lifted the shirt more.

I started shaking more because of his work. Right as I was going to say the magic word, he stopped and took his hand away from me. He lifted his upper body to finish taking the shirt off.

Once the material hit the cold floor under the bed, he attached his lips first to mine to give a second long peck, and then he went to devour my neck.

I was throwing my head back and to the side, giving him easier access. He wasn't giving any soft kisses he usually does in the morning. This time, he was ensured to leave a few marks to remember.

His lips were like a work of God. It was giving chills down my spine and giving me that little tingling feeling. His other hand was tight around my waist, working its way up and down.

I could already feel him growing excited between my lips, and I was just so needy I wanted it to happen already. Foreplay with Taehyung is like dancing. You get a good feeling about it, feel accomplished, and get out of stressful thoughts.

I whimpered once I felt his teeth slightly biting onto my lower neck. His hand had already found its' way to my bare chest under the white t-shirt I was wearing. With his fingers, he circled my nipple, grasping onto it and making me arch my back.

I hissed. ''Is this your way to make me forget how you acted yesterday?''

He came off from my neck and looked at me in the eyes. ''No baby girl,'' he paused.

''This is me making love to you.''

Holy shit.

If you're uncomfortable reading +18 content, I suggest you scroll down until I tell you can read again :)